Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Very bad hit detection

Mihnea

So as i said in the title the hit detection is very very bad atleast for me.I get around 50-72 ping while playing and i dont know how to fix

Unawarely

The Pika
Ethernet cable. I used o get that too. But it usually doesn't happen to me anymore even without ethernet.

JerryMine

The Pika
you can consider lagging yourself it might increase the hit detection

OP
OP
Mihnea

Mihnea

As an addition i have an ethernet cable and i have bad hit detection again people with higher ping than me and its just annoying cause they hit all hits

atrely

Rare Pika
i agree sometimes its so bad i could stand there hitting them and it will not register, but they can attack me.

JerryMine

The Pika
the hit range is really gay, I don't know how is their system there

Disaalt

The Pika
Practice sacrificed their hit reg system for the anticheat. What do I mean by that? The players are meant to be in godmode, but then the anticheat spawns a zombie as the player (Many hackers don't have the kill aura entity setting on) so then 50% of the hackers are meant to be gone. I found this when I had hitboxes on and I found out that there was 2 hitboxes in the same player. But it should be removed because 1. The hitreg is now trash and 2. Hackers are still hackin

Zxga

Great Reporter
I think you're talking about NoHit glitch, basically if that's the case just unblock your sword while fighting, if that's not the case I think your aim might be bad.

Unawarely

The Pika
You can get NoHit glitch even you aren't using blockhits on PikaNetwork , anyways unblock your sword
Zxga i have a question... Whenever I duel you how come you always hvae the no hit glitch? or are you just unable to hit me? :p

Zxga

Great Reporter
Zxga i have a question... Whenever I duel you how come you always hvae the no hit glitch? or are you just unable to hit me? :p
momo250, I have a question.. How is it possible whenever you start losing, your video gets deleted or just goes black,comedian? for example, today.

Unawarely

The Pika
momo250, I have a question.. How is it possible whenever you start losing, your video gets deleted or just goes black,comedian? for example, today.
It gets deleted and corrupted because I never lose