Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Useful grinding tutorial

TheOne_Player

Hello everyone,
My username is TheOne_Player,

Have you been tired of grinding hours and hours in lifesteal just to make some small amount of in-game currency?
Well.. well.. well.. I have just the grinding-method for you. You should buy some pineapple seeds, and plant lots of them. After the pineapples grow, harvest them then sell them at /shop, you can easily make 500k/hour by this method.

If you find this method useful, please /gift me some slime blocks, or give me the coords of a slime chunk.

Best regards,
TheOne_Player

GAMBL3T

Ultimate Legendary Pika
To do this, you need level 85 (which only a few players have achieved). I'd recommend starting on the bottom of the custom crop list and making your way up as you level up, to ensure that you make the most you can make.

TheProzo

To do this, you need level 85 (which only a few players have achieved). I'd recommend starting on the bottom of the custom crop list and making your way up as you level up, to ensure that you make the most you can make.
No sir, in any level we can grow pineapple . 85 level is required for dragon fruit I guess.

TheProzo

I want to say a better way to make money . Only 10% of people use this method and also they made millions.The method is simple. Just collect 2 villagers and breed them to make a huge trading hall. Also make an raid farm to get emeralds . And make armor and sell each piece for 350k and you can atleast sell 1 armor a day to get 1.4million.

OP
OP
T

TheOne_Player

I want to say a better way to make money . Only 10% of people use this method and also they made millions.The method is simple. Just collect 2 villagers and breed them to make a huge trading hall. Also make an raid farm to get emeralds . And make armor and sell each piece for 350k and you can atleast sell 1 armor a day to get 1.4million.
I have finally found an even better method: cure hundreds of librarians (that will sell glass), and thousands of cartographers that will buy glass panes, get the hero of the village effect and trade, one round of trading should yield 3000% profits in emeralds, then sell the emeralds on the /shop, note that the amount of emeralds is only limited by number of villagers, so the yield from this method can go infinitely high.