Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

UPGRADE IS NEEDED

wizard281

Pika Member
Hii my name is wizard I am playing skywars from few months on this server . First few weeks I enjoyed a lot aand grind so hard but after time gone it became bored because of no more kits and perks ( ability ) not new maps not a single upgrade from MAY 21 . I think server should focus at upgrading Skywars and adding twists and new staff to
regain that joy and enjoyment like those days.NEED UPGRADE PLEASE......

Quit

Epic Pika
Hii my name is wizard I am playing skywars from few months on this server . First few weeks I enjoyed a lot aand grind so hard but after time gone it became bored because of no more kits and perks ( ability ) not new maps not a single upgrade from MAY 21 . I think server should focus at upgrading Skywars and adding twists and new staff to
guilds are the new update we dont need more bro

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
guild is pretty good update, but skywars could use some more perks and kits , also eventho im happy with the current map cycle it could use a few new ones

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
regain that joy and enjoyment like those days.NEED UPGRADE PLEASE......t

That didn't affected skywars they just made players grind for gxp.

SnackMe

Pika Member
How to join the guilds please help !
you need to get invited by the guild's leader/officer. Join the discord server of whichever guild you are interested in joining and ask them to invite you to the guild

OP
OP
wizard281

wizard281

Pika Member
you need to get invited by the guild's leader/officer. Join the discord server of whichever guild you are interested in joining and ask them to invite you to the guild
Thankyou so much for guiding and helipng

_Nikki99

Staff Member
If you want upgrades, that might not happen after a while ;--;

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Skywars is way more advance than you think, if you think skywars is boring and need upgrade just pay a visit to bedwars.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Skywars is way more advance than you think, if you think skywars is boring and need upgrade just pay a visit to bedwars.
Yea but sometimes, playing a new gamemode doesn't work for some people because they might be used to the one game

OP
OP
wizard281

wizard281

Pika Member
What advance , there are only 4-5 ability and only 10-15 kits in Skywars and why should Skywars players should switch their gamemode if Skywars has potential to improve ...

Mahmoud_awny

Pika Member
The developers for sure take time to create new maps, perks and new kits.
please be patient and wait for the nearest update if there's any