Update Updates coming

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyGaming

Veteran
Veteran
If there's a site where we rank minecraft servers, I would definitely write a bad review about Pika Network. I bought a Paladin rank at Skyblock. It's not a cheap rank, to tell you honestly. To lost everything we worked hard... I don't see any worth on it anymore. I mean, what's the point of restarting again if we can't be guaranteed this won't happen again? I'm sorry if I come across as rude to the staff, please understand that we didnt just lost a simple game, we lost money and time.
I feel the same way last reset i dont blame you , its not rude at all

Tournament

There is no way you will get this shit back fully running again. Just leave pika and go back to college to have a future and not a shithole that gets hacked ever month
your very dumb he makes thousands of dollars of this server

leaf26

Epic Pika
Has there been any update on what's happening with the survival server after the hack?

Nice to see this updates, but why is half of the staff team gone?!
Sadly because most of them have given up on Pika :(.

RockyGaming

Veteran
Veteran

Davidva

The Pika
Nope issues. Whilst I'm still staff I won't say just there has been a lot of issue
The issue is that staff dont agree with Deviates promotion to staff manager.

Boomclaw

Pika Member
The issue is that staff dont agree with Deviates promotion to staff manager.
Only 3 members of staff resigned due to that; the others are simply leaving due to school and other issues.

RockyGaming

Veteran
Veteran
Only 3 members of staff resigned due to that; the others are simply leaving due to school and other issues.
Yep ^ Exactly that

Davidva

The Pika
HAHAHA this is told by a staff member that is back now. "Demoted and resigned". Please boomclaw learn how to lead a staff team

Gleaming

Sorry To Disturb You Owner But This Girl Called "SillyLilly (With Some Number IDK)" Was Using Anti-Knockback And Kill Aura :( And She Broke Our egg and had Bow spam I Was doing some hacker finding and This Is My second game today And There She Was "SillyLilly" and Im asking You To Ban Her With Ip Because i have her Skype and She said IM A HACKER AT PIKA NETWORK So Then I Blocked Her (Right Thing To Do Right?) And She said She had Team extreme So She can Get Muliple Accounts And If you want Just Ban Her And Make The Game Fair (and Could You also Make diamond Generators go to lvl 6 for 1 1250 also speed 00.5) Thank You, as well Lastfightfames Caught Her Hacking So i will give credit to Him too! Sorry for wasteing Your Tie For Now.Thank You (again) And My Name Is Not Gleaming And Is ""InspecterJim" With Wrong Spellings XD

james_s

Pika Lover
Sorry To Disturb You Owner But This Girl Called "SillyLilly (With Some Number IDK)" Was Using Anti-Knockback And Kill Aura :( And She Broke Our egg and had Bow spam I Was doing some hacker finding and This Is My second game today And There She Was "SillyLilly" and Im asking You To Ban Her With Ip Because i have her Skype and She said IM A HACKER AT PIKA NETWORK So Then I Blocked Her (Right Thing To Do Right?) And She said She had Team extreme So She can Get Muliple Accounts And If you want Just Ban Her And Make The Game Fair (and Could You also Make diamond Generators go to lvl 6 for 1 1250 also speed 00.5) Thank You, as well Lastfightfames Caught Her Hacking So i will give credit to Him too! Sorry for wasteing Your Tie For Now.Thank You (again) And My Name Is Not Gleaming And Is ""InspecterJim" With Wrong Spellings XD
Wrong section and you need enough proof I think not like this !

Hello guys,

We are working very hard to get everything back on pika-network.
Ofcourse we lost alot of playerdata but we'll use this downtime to secure servers, fix lag, update fixes, ...
Follow us on twitter if you want more information about this downtime @ https://twitter.com/PikaNetwork

Regards,
dutchminerHD - owner pika-network
Owner... will i get my Legendary Pick that i bought back?!

Hello guys,

We are working very hard to get everything back on pika-network.
Ofcourse we lost alot of playerdata but we'll use this downtime to secure servers, fix lag, update fixes, ...
Follow us on twitter if you want more information about this downtime @ https://twitter.com/PikaNetwork

Regards,
dutchminerHD - owner pika-network
i want my eff10 pick and my free rank back in prison there is the prrof

Attachments

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
WOW, the work is soooo good, because it worked already xd everything is back-up

Status
Not open for further replies.