Update Updates coming

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Danchy

Will my Prestige F rank, plot and all my stuff on OP prison be saved or everything on OP Prison is restarted and no one hasn't got anything from their stuff??????????????????
ANSWER QUICKLY

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
You are working so hard, really appreciated

-_- that's the 2 nd time pika got haacked

HeyOnia

Pika Lover
Will my Prestige F rank, plot and all my stuff on OP prison be saved or everything on OP Prison is restarted and no one hasn't got anything from their stuff??????????????????
ANSWER QUICKLY
If the playerdatas are completely lost yes
if not still i think yes

Thepoisonivyy

Veteran
Veteran
If there's a site where we rank minecraft servers, I would definitely write a bad review about Pika Network. I bought a Paladin rank at Skyblock. It's not a cheap rank, to tell you honestly. To lost everything we worked hard... I don't see any worth on it anymore. I mean, what's the point of restarting again if we can't be guaranteed this won't happen again? I'm sorry if I come across as rude to the staff, please understand that we didnt just lost a simple game, we lost money and time.

I wish its hacked again :D so its like survival server now and btw your private files arent really that safe :p for some reason i saw your files or should i say serverfiles when that happend idgaf why but its not really not that secured :p id rather msg someone who is pro at securing there files so it cant be hacked :p and im one of em and
But hurt peice of shit

Boomclaw

Pika Member
I wish its hacked again :D so its like survival server now and btw your private files arent really that safe :p for some reason i saw your files or should i say serverfiles when that happend idgaf why but its not really not that secured :p id rather msg someone who is pro at securing there files so it cant be hacked :p and im one of em and
You must be the top l33t then; I've hired two individual whitehats to attempt to get into our files and databases - no luck so far.

Matik212

I've hired two individual whitehats to attempt to get into our files and databases
Wait white hats are hackers right? but they are the good type of hackers. Why hack again?

XivHD

i bought rename so how is it with that do i still keep it ?

DJ_Danchy

When will OP Prison be active again????????

Status
Not open for further replies.