Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unbelievable

Old_Prophet

The Pika
I am astonished by what the Pika-Network allows her players to say on their servers. It is totally unbelievable that people can be called just about everything, and there is nothing the staff or owners do against it. The person saying the bad stuff may get a slap on the wrist, but that's all. After a warning or a mute period they can just continue doing what ever it is that they do. Calling people names, insulting them, or telling the most horrific lies about them.

Followers of the forums and the people that know me better will be familiar with the fact that a certain group of players thinks it is fun to call me Old_Pedophile and accuse me of the most incredible things is supposedly do in- and out-off game. The best advice I get is "ignore them, they are smallbrains". Well, it just does not work that way. Especially not when you are a staff member, you can not just ignore people.

But it is not just about me. Over the years I have seen examples of things being said in public chat and to people in private chat that are far and far beyond the limit of what is acceptable on a game server, and that should not just be punished with the next step in the punishment tree. People saying things like: "all [a people] should be ########## immediately, the women #### and the kids ##########." Do not deserve freedom of speech on a game server.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I am astonished by what the Pika-Network allows her players to say on their servers. It is totally unbelievable that people can be called just about everything, and there is nothing the staff or owners do against it. The person saying the bad stuff may get a slap on the wrist, but that's all. After a warning or a mute period they can just continue doing what ever it is that they do. Calling people names, insulting them, or telling the most horrific lies about them.

Followers of the forums and the people that know me better will be familiar with the fact that a certain group of players thinks it is fun to call me Old_Pedophile and accuse me of the most incredible things is supposedly do in- and out-off game. The best advice I get is "ignore them, they are smallbrains". Well, it just does not work that way. Especially not when you are a staff member, you can not just ignore people.

But it is not just about me. Over the years I have seen examples of things being said in public chat and to people in private chat that are far and far beyond the limit of what is acceptable on a game server, and that should not just be punished with the next step in the punishment tree. People saying things like: "all [a people] should be ########## immediately, the women #### and the kids ##########." Do not deserve freedom of speech on a game server.
agree, the rules and the punishment should be harder, and should force player to read the rules before playing in server.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes the community is very toxic, I have seen many ppl swearing and calling ppl names, I agree that the punishments must be stricter,.
I made 50 reports in less than a week.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yes the community is very toxic, I have seen many ppl swearing and calling ppl names, I agree that the punishments must be stricter,.
same, sometimes i will report, but sometimes got board and dont want to waste time on those toxic dude.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i remember making 150 in a day ;>

MouraThat

Veteran
I agree to extent
Some of the messages I've seen unfortunately only get a warn because of the way the punishment tree works.

However , many people will argue that its infact harsh to warn for chat offenses and that people should be allowed to say what they want.
Also Don't think its accpetable the way some people talk to you.
Sad that people can't behave themselves playing Minecraft.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
-1 I agree that the community is toxic but that is not a good solution. It will force many people to leave the server. But I agree that they should be punished more severely than just a warn or mute. So I suggest that they should rate the sentence the person has said and then decide what punishment to give.
Reporting helps too. It often prevents people from doing the mistake again because they have the fear in their mind that they will be muted. Staff just needs to remind them that if they keep doing that, they will be permanently muted. As many (20%) of the people who play, don't read rules and they don't know what is going to happen afterwards.

moxxy17

Banned
to an extent.
i truly do not understand why saying words like "shit" or "trash" can be a muteable offence. it doesn't make sense to me. what kind of little 7 year old kid is playing pika-network. maybe there are a few but the amount of older players, outweighs the little kids that play pika. it doesn't make sense.

obviously i understand the stuff that players call you on pika is wrong, but there is somethings that should not be muteable. if you cannot handle the word "shit" and it genuinely upsets you, you should not be allowed on the internet.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
to an extent.
i truly do not understand why saying words like "shit" or "trash" can be a muteable offence. it doesn't make sense to me. what kind of little 7 year old kid is playing pika-network. maybe there are a few but the amount of older players, outweighs the little kids that play pika. it doesn't make sense.

obviously i understand the stuff that players call you on pika is wrong, but there is somethings that should not be muteable. if you cannot handle the word "shit" and it genuinely upsets you, you should not be allowed on the internet.
how can i like a post 3 times? help pls

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
The rules in general should be inforced more, Last time I checked in practice people were spamming and saying racial slurs and no punishment was given to them in any way. It should be fixed in all instances

moxxy17

Banned
The rules in general should be inforced more, Last time I checked in practice people were spamming and saying racial slurs and no punishment was given to them in any way. It should be fixed in all instances
and how do you propose they do that?