Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unbanned Hackers on BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqoofey Plays

I'm very new to the Pika Network server and I recently just started playing Bed Wars. The game is very fun but the thing I dislike about the game are the hackers. I've seen fast bridge, insane reach, and a whole lot more! It's not fun to play by the rules when other players don't. I really hope this gets sorted out.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Sqoofey Plays,

As you might know, many of our dear staff resigned. They are very aware of the hackers in bedwars but they are now very few because most of them resigned. You might see that Offtopic is full of goodbyes and farewells. You can just submit a ban report here with complete proof: https://pika-network.net/banreport/

Kreyta

Banned
Man me too i hate hackers so freaking much and none of the owners or staff members are aware of hackers if i was a staff member hackers were going to be all banned

SwirlyDF

It's sad to see most of the staff say their goodbyes, but it doesn't mean that Pika-Network is entirely doomed. Dutch, in the near future, will put an anti-cheat program/system to prevent hackers to, well, hack. But if you do see hackers, then just report with video proof.

NLcemal

Pika Member
Hey,

The staff nenbers do their best to keep the hackers away! But they are recruiting for staff, so maybe u can apply? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.