Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

UNBAN

Villy74

ign:Villy74
guys, why are you banning me, what should I do, my brother is stupid and he was banned, what's my fault, I have another router on the other floor and I'm just connected to it, why did you ban me for evading
I just use his account because he has perm fly
don't play he understand

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
if you believe your punishment is false, You may appeal HERE.
Note: Your Punishment is valid Since both of you have the same IP there is nothing the staff-team can do.

Dexster7795

Pika Lover
Hello, MrEPicko blocked me and told me that he has offended and slandered me. He told me to download AnyDesk. I did the same thing and he downloaded a program and the connection was disconnected. I gave it. He didn't see it and blocked me for 90 days. Please help. He and none of the pika server staff are answering me. Please help me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    64.8 KB · Views: 13

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
Hello, MrEPicko blocked me and told me that he has offended and slandered me. He told me to download AnyDesk. I did the same thing and he downloaded a program and the connection was disconnected. I gave it. He didn't see it and blocked me for 90 days. Please help. He and none of the pika server staff are answering me. Please help me.
U are refusing to ss so they banded for 90 days to prove you are wrong and appeal with valid evidence for more assistance join pika-network discord here.
Go to the assistance chat and u may ask staff for help or dm them at least that much I can suggest.

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
this is what's known as 11 year olds trying the brother trick while cheating balls.