Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban Rayne80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayne80 was banned on factions for this

http://i.imgur.com/KPfYEDz.png

I honestly find this ridicules. Everyone does it.
It is NOT advertising. He was simply talking to his friends.
Advertising is when you tell people to play on a certain server or post the address to join the server.
This should not be a ban at all. He has spent so much money on the server and doesn't hack and gets banned like this? Its bs. he obviously likes this server more then Kohi yet he gets banned because he mentioned it while talking to people in game. not fair at all. we all mess up. Should not be a ban.

Plz unban Rayne80
http://prntscr.com/ap30it

rayne80

Banned
thank you, i was just replying and i had forgotten all about this stupid rule they made cause i havent been playing that much recently

MalwareMAX

WTF..... so your telling me if i say another servers name on Pika I'll get ban for it that BS....

Rayne80 should be unbanned cause that's stupid.

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Is this real life? How much are you goingto bend the ADVERTISING concept here?
At this point it seems like this ban was just to milk him more money with an unban.

Opticlulz

Veteran
No the ban was because he was already warned for saying other server names, then was banned for saying em again...

ali99

Epic Pika
I find this rule very stupid..and very confusing...

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
Rayne80 was banned on factions for this

http://i.imgur.com/KPfYEDz.png

I honestly find this ridicules. Everyone does it.
It is NOT advertising. He was simply talking to his friends.
Advertising is when you tell people to play on a certain server or post the address to join the server.
This should not be a ban at all. He has spent so much money on the server and doesn't hack and gets banned like this? Its bs. he obviously likes this server more then Kohi yet he gets banned because he mentioned it while talking to people in game. not fair at all. we all mess up. Should not be a ban.

Plz unban Rayne80
http://prntscr.com/ap30it
i vote for your unban i know saying a server name is against the rules but
he said a premium server name and since the server is cracked i dont see why punish people for it

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
Is this real life? How much are you goingto bend the ADVERTISING concept here?
At this point it seems like this ban was just to milk him more money with an unban.
trust me, if he wasn't donor they would've probably ignored it

ali99

Epic Pika
trust me, if he wasn't donor they would've probably ignored it

well..players r taken at the same level....donator or not....but some people just
...well consider donator as more respective than a normal player....

however...THE ADVERTISING CONCEPT IS EXTREMELY COMFUSING

I remember in early 2015s a guy was keep on saying names of server...well he wasnt advertising...he was like hey! I saw u on xxxxxx server !

and hey!I won pvp battle against him in xxxxxx server.....

mrhelloman and thav were both on but they took no action since he wasnt advertising....

my point is this rule changed with time ALOT and alot of players r still confused....

+1 for unban from me..

D

Deleted member 85

I don't get this ban. Advertising is more like...
"Check out ____! (IP-Address here.)"

That isn't what this dude was doing.
He's more like...what's a good example..."I met them in Burger King and McDonalds then they bought something and ate."

If he was warned for advertising. "Advertising" and not straight up banned then he must've just said a server name instead of actually giving the IP to that server. Hm...

ali99

Epic Pika
saying server names cannot be considered as advertising like the example I have given....

advertising means "lowering reputation of a server and claiming other to be better"

and this isnt anywhere near this

rayne80

Banned
Wow

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-08-07-30-17.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-08-07-30-17.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 24

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
well..players r taken at the same level....donator or not....but some people just
...well consider donator as more respective than a normal player....

however...THE ADVERTISING CONCEPT IS EXTREMELY COMFUSING

I remember in early 2015s a guy was keep on saying names of server...well he wasnt advertising...he was like hey! I saw u on xxxxxx server !

and hey!I won pvp battle against him in xxxxxx server.....

mrhelloman and thav were both on but they took no action since he wasnt advertising....

my point is this rule changed with time ALOT and alot of players r still confused....

+1 for unban from me..
i aint saying that normal players/donors have a diff by the staff's behavior to them but in some cases if he's a high ranked donor he gets treated diff let me give ya some examples:
xingqz banned for owning an illegal item instantly but for other people they dont ban em they remove em
xxthemeteorxx banned for having an ig farm with over 10 stacks igs as "duped igs" and owning a command block which he burnt instantly but if he wasnt custom ranked i am 100% sure they would've just removed the command block and not cared about the ig farm but when you are a high ranked donor they staff see it as an opportunity to get 20 more dollars of your bank account

Brent8

saying server names cannot be considered as advertising like the example I have given....

advertising means "lowering reputation of a server and claiming other to be better"

and this isnt anywhere near this
I agree completely, Rayne only said "kohi". He did not say anything like "kohi is better than Pika". Rayne was just talking to friends and other members about how he rekt'd someone on both server's. #UnBanRayne80

MouraThat

Veteran
I agree completely, Rayne only said "kohi". He did not say anything like "kohi is better than Pika". Rayne was just talking to friends and other members about how he rekt'd someone on both server's. #UnBanRayne80
The reason why he got banned was because he was warned for mentioned name first time then he did again. So it's not like random.
But maybe the rule could be a little less harsh
I won't say anymore

Arceus

Legendary Pika
I don't know why But i find this rule really really stupid.He just said a server name.Saying a server name doesn't harm anything or anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.