Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban me microck :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microck

wtfff i just joined the server wanting to enjoy some kit pvp and then I got banned by auto ban!!... all i have is better sprint mod and thats it oh yeah also optfine oh my gash its called jitter clicking i just kept clicking .... i was fighting iron guy with iron sword... he got me to 3 hearts... then i pot up i mean oh my god and im the one who gets banned for accidently hittings those bots... thing remove this autoban thing .. it is very inacurate and i even got parmanent ban!!!??? come on pika wtf and your ban appeals dont even work.. serously this is a great server but it has a lot of issues.. I get banned by console forever... and a guy with iron armor who almost killed me doesnt get ban (I had god lv3 kit on) like damn aint that fucked up??? well hopefully you staff can resolve this problem soon :D (it ses PAC hacked client are not allowed) I mean this are robots??? and you expect them to be accurate.. damm at least make it temp ban the same issue happend when kit pvp was just new i got banned for no reason (i just spam click) but it was just temp ban like rlly get your robots out ... they are uneffective.I was litteraly just playing for 2 minutes and got banned..

Pls unban -sincerly microck (the beast)

OP
OP
Microck

Microck

i have fought dirkiexp and thebearking in 1v1 and they didnt ban me or even ask if i hacked.. (the bear just dc for no reason) (dirkiexp was down to 1 heart xD) it was 1v1 becuz no one was around :D dirkie is ez he just had better kit jk XD hes good but im beaster

Status
Not open for further replies.