Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tried Getting Password Reset and Still Trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheap_kill1

Well I do not know if this is the right place to put this on the forum but I am trying to get my password reset since it has been a while since I have played MC/Pika-Network and I forgot it so I wanted to reset it. I gave one of the staff screenshots that should prove that I am the owner of the account but they want the exact date and time which I do not know since I have not played in a while, they said if I failed again they would not reset my password so ya that is were I am now, can anyone help?
(Yes I made a support ticket)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cheap_kill1

Cheap_kill1

I did, that is how they asked for the exact date and time but like I said I do not know the time and date

OP
OP
Cheap_kill1

Cheap_kill1

I said what if I do not know and then I asked if there was a way to find it out can he tell me how and he said
"Not even close, try to guess one more time and if you miss again, sorry, I won't be resting the password of this account."

Tornado337

just place a .txt document and save the pass like mine is 21 characters like somewhere LOL
so I just put a .txt file with my pass

OP
OP
Cheap_kill1

Cheap_kill1

just place a .txt document and save the pass like mine is 21 characters like somewhere LOL
so I just put a .txt file with my pass

I am going to now but ya I forgot it, it has been probably a year or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.