Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trapped on a fence. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgtastic

Two weeks ago the server reset while I was building and when I came back online I appear in the same spot but inside the fence block, the game glitches out for a few seconds and then I am thrust back out of survival into the main hub. I do not even have time to type /spawn to get away from there. Can anyone help by sending me back to spawn or something? I keep checking back but the same thing just keeps happening.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Two weeks ago the server reset while I was building and when I came back online I appear in the same spot but inside the fence block, the game glitches out for a few seconds and then I am thrust back out of survival into the main hub. I do not even have time to type /spawn to get away from there. Can anyone help by sending me back to spawn or something? I keep checking back but the same thing just keeps happening.
If u hv discord or team speak just go help lobby there, anyway, if u dont have it u can try message a staff from this site to tp you out, if you could get a screenshot with the coords that could help the staff to get there easly and destroy the fence.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.