Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Transfer shop reset time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannydee

Pika Lover
Username:
Dannydee​

Suggestion:
Transfer shop reset time​

Detailed description:
In ClassicSkyblock, the transfer time is once every day or 2.. This makes it very difficult for people playing in different timezones to access the shop when it restocks as some may be either sleeping or at school/work. I understand it restocks at 4pm for me, but others, it could be 4am in which they have no chance of ever accessing it therefore not being able to finish /levels. I think it should reset twice, maybe once at 4am and once at 4pm just to give other players in different timezones a chance.
Thank you!​

Reason(s):
*All* players will have a chance to access the transfer shop.
Players may feel more motivated to complete levels as it would finaly be doable.​

bobthefirst

best suggestion
Username:
Dannydee

Suggestion:
Transfer shop reset time

Detailed description:
In ClassicSkyblock, the transfer time is once every day or 2.. This makes it very difficult for people playing in different timezones to access the shop when it restocks as some may be either sleeping or at school/work. I understand it restocks at 4pm for me, but others, it could be 4am in which they have no chance of ever accessing it therefore not being able to finish /levels. I think it should reset twice, maybe once at 4am and once at 4pm just to give other players in different timezones a chance.

Thank you!

Reason(s):
*All* players will have a chance to access the transfer shop.

Players may feel more motivated to complete levels as it would finaly be doable.
best suggestion ever!!!

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Dannydee,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not gonna be changed.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.