Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Always be on top!

Here's some cool and helpful tips and goals to help you out in you OP'nous Skyblock Adventure!

#1 ALWAYS FOLLOW RULES
hEcAZUKg.png

Follow rules by reading the rules
here or else you can get warned, or even worst, banned. Follow rules will make you more successful. Following rules will make you play the server in a legit way. If you dont follow rules, of coarse, you can get punished. So always follow server rules and enjoy playing while it lasts!

#2 MAKE YOUR ISLAND DECORATIVE
wao6j2N.png

Designing your island will also make you one in the top. Players will think that your island is great because, look at the design! Its awesome! Also, players will also request to visit to your island and somehow take screenshots and copy it. Thats what I do sometimes tbh.

#3 APPLY IT TO ALL
W5vPyOV.png

Of coarse, always be active in chat! Be alert! Whenever someone is asking something, be the one to answer them first! Whenever they're about to break a rule, go step ahead and tell them its not allowed to do it. Always be the one to change someone. When someone needs help, pm them.

#4 TOO MUCH SPAWNERS WONT MAKE YOU LOOK RICH
AUlwr48.png

Players always think that if you have a million of spawner, then your rich. But most players think about someones attitude. Putting those 546432 Spawners wont make you look rich with your attitude is ugly. Attitude is a trait that needed to be mastered in able to be one of the top!

#5 OPEN YOUR ISLAND
00S5N3r.png

Open a shop, or host a minigame will help you get to the top! People who visits your island means they like you. Always be open in the community.

#6 BE MOTIVATED TO DO SOMETHING
uUZWVte.png

Always get motivation to your friends! You wont get anything done without motivation. Example here, get motivated to build something new! Get motivated to build a gigantic cactus farm, and at the end, you get those $$$$$. Yummy!

#7 AIM HIGH
66WAmEf.png

Reach your goals! Always aim high! Dont ever let yourself down! THINK POSITIVE. Always reach for the sky and you will aim that when you always keep believing to yourself!

#8 BE SOCIALIZE
zb9H7YG.png

Being alone in your island sucks right? Why dont recruit a beginner and be friends? Now, you have a friend online! DOnt be strict to your friend. Always be positive to him/her. And always talk even not minecraft related.

heres a small thread for those people who wants to reach to the top! #FOLLOWYOURHEART lel
Regards,

Moderator: Snorlax13

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Maaaan, this is the best thread ive ever seen, why don't they make it sticky

I totally agree with #5 and #6, make yourself a shop or be creative, it bring you all the way to the top!

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Really informative and helpful! I bet this'll help many of the people out there!

Xxman

Thanks for the great advice, but the only thing is number five us as members can't open our island to the public, So how is that a possibility to be able to either be social or even the decoration wont be worth all the effort. :(

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Thanks for the great advice, but the only thing is number five us as members can't open our island to the public, So how is that a possibility to be able to either be social or even the decoration wont be worth all the effort. :(

You can make your own warp, it's not like classic

It is a good guide... but what's the purpose building a good island, making a shop, creating mini-games, overall promoting your island, for it to get griefed. I have a pretty big island with 7 members, now our fear everyday is to get griefed... I have to get on every time to try to bust them. I have public glinders, and all stuffs you mentioned @Snorlax13 ... but what's the purpose. Becoming top player only means you are becoming top pray to griefers. On top of that, when you go PVP with your op stuffs, if us daily players or mostly ranked players kills new comers who come to PVP with their prot 1 armor or naked dies, they just assume that you hack. I get threatening PMs everyday of new comers saying, I'm noob, I have kill aura, all these kinds of stuffs.

My everyday life on OPSB is now, to be scared, No pvping, Closing my island to prevent griefers, getting threatened, overall, no freedom!

Thanks for reading...
-Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.