Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Too many hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Please get more people to help ban hackers. I have see many hackers. It’s so often it’s once every 3 games. They look in the air and sprint and somehow the blocks get placed, the also use anti knockback. I can’t report anyone because I’m not recording all my games, I’ve never recorded one, because I don’t need to. I can’t report them, because I don’t have footage, and taking screenshots doesn’t work.some even look forward and build bridges

Luppeeyz

Banned
Skywars is outdated. Anti cheat and all others stuff broke. It likes a hacker land now.

ivailobsu

its not only for skywars its EVERYWHERE even bedwars
and they ban legit people and not hackers lol

TrueMute

Veteran
Great Reporter
I play a lot of bedwars and there aren't that many hackers there. I do see some hackers (even 2 previous teammates were cheating which I banned).

Furthermore, I don't play skywars since it's bugged, outdated and no attention put into. I hope it'll get updated soon. I will keep an eye out on skywars tho ;)

9L4you

Rare Pika

I dont play skywars,but i play bedwars alot
and in bedwars you must be so lucky to find a hacker. I only see once per month or weeks. Pika bedwars has more legit players then hackers.

;D this is a great server.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
yeah if they didn't deny my staff application there would be none

GreenCrammer

Hi dhmhtrhs2005

Why you don't trying to apply for staff you are a very helpfull person and a good player. As we can see you have a lot of experience.

JerryMine

The Pika
Seriously, i see like 1 hacker per day in bedwars. am I that unlucky?
Also they should just remove skywars so there is no hacker lands anymore

Also, i saw a rules section saying that you cannot team up with hacker for ingame advantage. What? What if I don't even look forward to my teammate and keep doing my own stuffs, without notifying his actions? Sike, you will just get banned for that

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
@JerryMine The ''teaming with hackers rule'' only applies if you intend to team with them/do it to gain an advantage. You just being on the same team once isn't considered breaking the rule.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

I dont play skywars,but i play bedwars alot
and in bedwars you must be so lucky to find a hacker. I only see once per month or weeks. Pika bedwars has more legit players then hackers.

;D this is a great server.
skywars there are a shit ton of scaffolding and reach hackers

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

Seriously, i see like 1 hacker per day in bedwars. am I that unlucky?
Also they should just remove skywars so there is no hacker lands anymore

Also, i saw a rules section saying that you cannot team up with hacker for ingame advantage. What? What if I don't even look forward to my teammate and keep doing my own stuffs, without notifying his actions? Sike, you will just get banned for that
dudekeeping skywars means the hackers will stay there and not stream to bedwars like some did. If anything, they should expand skywars

tincuse

I play a lot of bedwars and there aren't that many hackers there. I do see some hackers (even 2 previous teammates were cheating which I banned).

Furthermore, I don't play skywars since it's bugged, outdated and no attention put into. I hope it'll get updated soon. I will keep an eye out on skywars tho ;)
ill have to disagree with you, there are a LOT of hackers in bedwars, i was one of them (dont ban me please, i deleted huzuni). Also, when me and my friend were playing, i had hacks and he didnt, somehow he got banned. Pika is a nice server with a good player-base, dont lose it.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

ill have to disagree with you, there are a LOT of hackers in bedwars, i was one of them (dont ban me please, i deleted huzuni). Also, when me and my friend were playing, i had hacks and he didnt, somehow he got banned. Pika is a nice server with a good player-base, dont lose it.
Lol tincuse I saw u on survival

Status
Not open for further replies.