Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice To add a new Practice Gamemode called The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
BarryTheBeeXD​

Suggestion:
To add a new Practice Gamemode called The Bridge​

Detailed description:
So I have been playing in pika for a really long time and nevertheless can say that its the Best Cracked server at the moment
But To Be entirely Honest I think That the server is lacking in Gamemodes, Don't get me wrong but compared to other servers it's kinda at a boring position.
Personally, I am a Pika Bedwars Main and I sweat there too so Bedwars players Do require a Practice of Getting good at the game Like how Build UHC is Helpful in skywars and stuff.
Adding Bridge Duels game mode in PracticePvP will be really a good decision as It may help Players Learn Extension clutches, Block clutches, Bridge fights, Gamesense and More.

It's just a suggestion, I can assure you that adding Bridge Duels will Give a HUGE boost to the server and Help a lot of players and you know let them have fun. That's the end of my suggestion, Hope u add the game.

With that being said I would like to complete this suggestion with a Thank you.​

Reason(s):

tlang

Veteran
Hello Frosted_Cupcake,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.