Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Things to add on OP Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Things to add on OP Factions

Detailed description:
Pikacraft OPFactions/

Factions Top:

buycraft vouchers pay-out for the factions on Factions Top 1 up till 10, could be weekly, even monthly would do.

Different worlds:

Main world: 10.000 x 10.000, border with flat and easy to mine terrain.
Nether: 5.000 x 5.000 is going to be netherrack that starts at Y:50 so it's easy to trench out.
The end: 5.000 x 5.000 is going to be Sandstone that starts at Y:50 so it's easy to trench out.
Blizzard: 5.000 x 5.000 is going to be Snow that starts at Y:50 so it's easy to trench out, people will buy shockwave spades for this.

Grace period:

A one week grace period, explosives will be disabled, mining spawners will not cost money during this week.

Factions:

Custom enchants that contains speed II, Strength II, Haste II, Fire resistance, Healthboost II, jumpboost II,
waterbreathing.

the issue that OPFaction has right now is the insane ammount mcmmo levels in axes, it litterally break your armor
in 10 hits. it would be more balanced to remove axes completely or cap it on a certain level.

Insiding is bannable.

Mining, Fishing and mcMMO rewards, while doing any of these three activities you have a chance to receive rewards.
Though for mining you need to mine ores for it to give you rewards.

Factions TNT, This is a virtual TNT storage bank. when you do /f tnt a GUI will pop up with three options.
The first option is "Fill" this will fill near dispensers using TNT from your TNT Bank. The second option shows you how much TNT you have currently stored.
The third option is the "Faction TNT Tool" if you right click a chest with this tool it will take all the TNT and store it in you Faction Bank.

Harvester hoe, will automatically place the sugar cane in your inventory whilst you farm sugar cane.

Sand Wands, will remove sand stacks from a cannon.

Blast tools, pickaxes/spades 5x5x5, 7x7x7, 10x10x10. used for trenching out your base down to bedrock.

KOTH, everyone knows what a KOTH is, since it's OPFactions make the rewards worth your while capping the KOTH.

Hourly envoys, envoys are chests that spawn all arround the warzone near spawn and contain some nice loot.

Outpost, a outpost is a area that you can capture just like KOTH, only once the outpost is capped you can sell certain
MOB loot for twice the price, sugar cane can also be added for example.

Make sure you can obtain all the spawners from the spawner shop and not trough keys since that's just gay in my opinion.

MOBhoppers and CROPhoppers, MOBhoppers collect all the MOBdrops automatically from that chunk, good for making MOB farms.
CROPhoppers do the same thing but then with for example: cactus. sugarcane etc....

50 faction power per player, factions fly should be added aswell. it just makes everything way more fun and once that's
added people wont give up after getting raided once. also cap the people per faction to 100, so you can have enough power
to claim some traps arround spawn or claim certain areas at other peoples bases to raid them without them getting in your cannon
box.

Raiding rules:

Making/Using a cannon that shoots more than 2 shots per button press
If a cannon can shoot through more than two walls per button press it will be considered an illegal cannon,
your faction will receive a faction warning and your cannon will be removed by an admin.

Making/Using an automatic cannon above y 10
If a cannon has a clock and is above y level 10 it will be deemed an illegal cannon, your faction will receive a faction warning and your cannon will be removed by an admin
Also, any cannon found to have an automatic sand comp will receive the same punishment. Only Semi Auto sand comps are allowed.

Making/Using a roof cannon
Roof Cannoning is prohibited. This will result in a faction warning and the cannon will be removed.

Making/Using a cannon to left/right shoot
Using a cannon that can shoot LEFT or RIGHT is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Making/Using a 3 Wall OneShot or above
The use of a cannon that can destroy more than two walls per shot is NOT allowed and will result in the cannon being removed by an admin and your faction receiving a faction warning.

Patching walls using printer while being raided
Patching walls using printer is NOT allowed while being raided.

AFKing Walls
Remaining stationary at your walls for more than 5 minutes will be deemed as afking your walls, for information on punishment read the Official OstiaPvP Rules.

Multiple Cannons
Using more than 2 cannons at the same raid is not allowed, no matter what side/what factions or what distance. Using 3 or more cannons at a raid will result in the cannons removed and a faction warning.
A 2 wall oneshot counts as 2 cannons.

Offensive teaming.
You are not allowed to raid a base while another faction is raiding.
This is to prevent factions teaming up and pretty much using multiple cannons on one raid. If this is done, a faction warning will be given out to both factions raiding and the items will be given back.
Always check if someone else is raiding before you start shooting.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

FrenkBurger/Sevenrou.

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions

Reason(s):
Since factions died out rather quickly and i want OP Factions to be a succes.

EinsTamas0

Pika Member
I personally would suggest to remove the borders to make it heavier to find eachother. It's easily abusable by cheaters.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Nice suggestion Frenk. As an op-faction old player, I would like to see this server transformed into one quality factions server. I agree with everything expect few cannon rules. Really big +1.

CraftyNeo

I personally think 2 wall 1 shots should be allowed since honestly 1 wall 1 shots take a lot of time...… to through a buffer.
also I think they should decrease the crazy enchants of p15 preferred it like it was before they added that.
Other than that a +1
Also u didn't imply the faction warnings...….

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
You can check the Rules to see which were accepted, some of the requests have been denied, some accepted find ount ingame which changes were made!

Status
Not open for further replies.