Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Things that would make faction better and more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
Hello,

I've noticed that pikacraft factions has been less active in several departments (pvp, basebuilding).
I've got a few suggestions that could help with those issues.

Make the HERO rank give you fly in your own territory so base building is easier, building a cannon would be easier aswell since the cannons can be quite big. It's also possible to make such commands like /fly /fix /fix all buyable with in game money aswell, so the people have to grind for it.
Talking about /fix and /fix all, please reduce the cooldown on it. make it so you can repair your equipment whenever you want to.

The server is in a need of more PVP related activities, this problem can be fixed by adding a warp pvp for example. I'm sure that i'll be speaking for the whole factions community for adding a KOTH. Just add a koth that is every two hours, you can also add a special/better loot koth that occurs once a day. This will help bringing back the PVP community that pika faction once had.

One of the reasons that there isn't so much PVP at this very moment is because of lack of God Apples, you can do a couple of things to fix this aswell, make god apples craftable. When godapples are craftable people will start using pigmen spawners which are 1 million each, this would mean you need to protect your spawners with a decent base. It will certainly help the raiding department aswell since there will be more people making bases. You could even add the command /block to certain ranks to make it easier to craft the gapples aswell.

Adding commands such as /sell chest would help out alot aswell, you can for example give that command out to people that have ultimate rank or higher. Early map selling items isn't that much of a problem but it will be in a month since more people will have an endless ammount of spawners which will produce a lot of loot. Speaking out of experience, selling the loot can take up to 30 minutes and no one is really fond of doing that.

A new spawner got introduced to Pikacraft which is the Villager spawner, the spawner itself has no F TOP value, i'd like to see it added, you can even bring more spawners into the game by for example KOTH (Endermen spawners, Silverfish spawners and maybe even ghast spawners), with all of the spawners having a F top value and nice loot that you can sell for more money then the regular spawners.

I'd also like an easier way to get potions, buying them from a shop for example. No one likes to brew potions, it's just anooying to do and it takes a long time. Buying them from the shop would be better since more people will have potions that way and more potions means more PVP aswell.

Everyone has acces to 5 Faction warps, i would like to have it that you can buy for example 5 more faction warps with ingame money,

With this new economics is harder to get rich since nothing is really of that much value, for example make blaze spawners worth grinding, blaze rods are in my opinion way to cheap at the moment. Higher the price up to like 50 per blaze rod would help the smaller factions get up there with the bigger ones,

Most factions server have the 20 chunk buffer rule. I'm not completely sure if that's a rule on pikacraft factions yet but it would be adviced, i know everyone has 25 power and a faction can only have 25 members but you can still claim more then 20 chunk on each side of your base at the moment and that is annoying for some people.

Also mobs only drop one item when they die, i would like to see it increased by some of the mobs. Villagers already make a decent ammount of money per hour but the ig's/pigmen make almost nothing compared to that. i'd like to see the drops increased of the ig's and pigmen, maybe double it or something. Creepers should drop more TNT aswell since factions goes in combination of raiding and you need alot of TNT whilst raiding.

These are all the suggestions i have right now, i'll add more once i think about some.

Sevenrou aka Frenkburger.

Last edited:

ZeloTess

Pika Member
+1 , i've thought about it too , wanted to make a post about it but you've maked it for me ty :D :D :D

Nicolas

Pika Member
+1
One of the most important points IMO is the pvp part. I feel like the owner thinks that PVP will come aventually when we have enough loot, but that isn't really true. Like you said the fix cooldown is too long. Even if we have the stuff to pvp, speaking as an experienced faction player, armor breaks really fast. So if you go ahead and pvp and you need to wait another 24 hours to fix things, you won't be pvping a lot. Another thing is the gapples. This is a server that has always relied on the GAPPLE type of pvp that is also used in the pika practice server. By reducing the Gapples in the kits right now, the GAPPLE pvp has been taken away a bit. I don't really have a problem with that, but it seems like there is no real alternative. Most factions server have GAPPLE pvp or Potion pvp with golden apples. Because of the stupid golden apple sickness and other factors, the pvp on Pika facs is kinda between those two types of pvp right now.
Like frenk said, selling loot can be a pain in the ass. It would be nice if the sell wand was a buyable option in the ingame shop. But as it is a thing that makes the owners money, that won't be changed probably.
Something I'd like to add as well is the prices of the shop. As of now, dirt sells for a lot more than obsidian. This makes no sense at all. A lot of other prices in the shop are messed up as well. So it would be nice if this were to be fixed.

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
Koth / Fixall without cdr / Buyign things with Ingame money / Blazes Good idea !! and Please Remove the Gapple Debuffs ...

ayrtonLOl

Also truce is exactly the same as ally. Make truce not able to sethome in other truces territory at least.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Hey Sevenrou i agree with hero rank you don't really gain much i do agree about the fly in your own territory with hero also about the potions a buy option would be awesome as when you go into pvp you just eat a enchanted golden apple but without one you get destroyed a easier way to obtain instant health opts would be nice.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
Another suggestion: Most pika players are used to the 'last-message-reply-recipient' option off so that we can /r the last person that messaged us. It's really annoying after being used to this for years because me, and other players keep sending the wrong person a private message.

Also please fix the "you are too far away to open this". Its a really annoying glitch as your'e standing right next to a chest and not being able to open it sometime or to open dispensers while raiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.