Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

things that anger me about skywars also bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
1. so I play solo and there is me and 2 other people left and basically they team, I mean it's solo skywars and people team I get if u team in pvp or factions because there is no team or solo but for this there is the team option yet you team on solo and sometimes 3 people team up and it's quite unfair. ik you can't prevent this but maybe a solution?idk

2. The way to win the game is basically about the loot you get in the chests when u start, sometimes I get such bad stuff so I die straight away basically which socks but then people always have better stuff than you and they kill you and I have a suggestion which is fair . Make sure that all players get some ender pearl because 99% of time if u don't have u lose and winner would've had at least one, also make sure there isn't instances like arrows and no bows or vice versa but maybe this is because if the person dies u get extra stuff idk.

3. Sometimes the kits play up like I have adventurer rank and sometimes kit does not work also sometimes rank will and won't show up(bug)

I've been playing skywars for a while now but there are bugs and lots of hackers which is discomforting
But don't get me wrong staff have done a great job on it and it's really good and I know you are busy atm.
Also just a thing which i was discussing on ts3 , more staff are needed on egg wars, skywars etc.
Thanks for read
Thanks for excellent, staff

7amadaxcraft

Pika Lover
Also in tsw there are only 3 maps and land in these maps are so far from mid so you aren't able to go mid easily

Sherlock_Jones

Epic Pika
I'm sure there will be some chest balancing, I usually get full prot 4 from my island chests, but sometimes I don't even get full diamond

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
i think they need to make it more easier and add some maps on tsw

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
U know what guys im not playing skywars so i didnt know that, Im not playing because of crazy reason. I dont want to play skywars because the items i freaking me i cant pick because theres a lots of items.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
i think they need to make it more easier and add some maps on tsw
yes make shorter path to middle and a new map would be nice.
U know what guys im not playing skywars so i didnt know that, Im not playing because of crazy reason. I dont want to play skywars because the items i freaking me i cant pick because theres a lots of items.
Pick the dia ones pick up as much as you can then switch them when u see better items in other chests ;p

Draegoner

Veteran
Having upto 5 chests on your starting island, full to the brim of stuff, isnt the best of ideas either

VeggiDay

Veteran
1. so I play solo and there is me and 2 other people left and basically they team, I mean it's solo skywars and people team I get if u team in pvp or factions because there is no team or solo but for this there is the team option yet you team on solo and sometimes 3 people team up and it's quite unfair. ik you can't prevent this but maybe a solution?idk

2. The way to win the game is basically about the loot you get in the chests when u start, sometimes I get such bad stuff so I die straight away basically which socks but then people always have better stuff than you and they kill you and I have a suggestion which is fair . Make sure that all players get some ender pearl because 99% of time if u don't have u lose and winner would've had at least one, also make sure there isn't instances like arrows and no bows or vice versa but maybe this is because if the person dies u get extra stuff idk.

3. Sometimes the kits play up like I have adventurer rank and sometimes kit does not work also sometimes rank will and won't show up(bug)

I've been playing skywars for a while now but there are bugs and lots of hackers which is discomforting
But don't get me wrong staff have done a great job on it and it's really good and I know you are busy atm.
Also just a thing which i was discussing on ts3 , more staff are needed on egg wars, skywars etc.
Thanks for read
Thanks for excellent, staff

Hm... for 1. i think it should be possible to ban people for a day for teaming in solo skywars ..

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Skywar so fun to play till now i didnt found any bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.