Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapperdeflap

Pika Lover
pls staff spend more attention on particle There a re so many hackers!!
Turn ur vanish on en spec some hackers! they have the Crayst hack and they dont get banned! Only a simple kick! pls pika fix this problem!

Zrotix

Epic Pika
You can always report hackers on the forums with sufficient evidence. (Video)

Desiiweee

Banned
You can just record it and report it here in forums.
Staff can't be always online because some of the staff are busy with other things. Staff have lives too. But we always try to keep server clean.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Its to late then the hackers dont stop

Record the hackers and just report it on forums. Or when you playing practice, use /report (playername). If theres a staff online and if a player hacking, also if you are reported, our staff will watch him if he hacks. And he will be banned for hacking.

Hopefully that helps.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Alright, now like all the previous people have said there are many ways to deal with hackers.

For starters, when you see someone who you believe is 'cheating' then instead of yelling in the chat 'Hax' or 'Hacker' you should do /report <playername>. It doesn't matter if a staff member is online or not, you should always follow the rules and do that instead of hackusating because instead of the hacker, you may be the one punished. Also, you may think that no staff member is online but they may as well could be in vanish. Furthermore, you shouldn't believe that even if you report a hacker he will immediately be banned. We staff members do not have to deal with one rulebreaker at a time but many so be patient and give them us some time to see if he's actually hacking or not.

Another thing you can do if you see someone hacking is simply record and report them. That's why you should always have a recording software installed just incase no staff member is on. Oh, and we can't be on 24/7 as the server is not the only thing we check or moderate and we also have school and personal lives as well.

Hope I was helpful!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Can the staff make a rule on making useless threads about hackers. What's the freaking use of the report section. If you guys keep making threads about hackers, I think we should remove the report section then.

Craftedduty

If you really want them ban just record them using anything with a camera or OBS exc. and then submit a ban report and BAM! your done.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
pls staff spend more attention on particle There a re so many hackers!!
Turn ur vanish on en spec some hackers! they have the Crayst hack and they dont get banned! Only a simple kick! pls pika fix this problem!
If you can just report the hackers and tell us the name we could with evidence and proof. and also, admitting that you're hacking or not will grant you perm ban.

Butliquor

Veteran
For god's sake people,. Ban report section exists for a reason! please collect evidence of any possible rule breakers and report them at the ban report section of the forums!
Thank you!

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @Sapperdeflap !
I understand that the hackers are a big issue, especially on a Competetive PvP game mode like practice. We are putting as much time and effort into it as we can but we, the staff we all have lives on our own as well, it is not as easy as you think to maintain all of Pika's Platforms such as Discord, Teamspeak, Forums and the In-Game server while still having a social life and play of our own games and have fun. Most of us are still in school, meaning we have homework and some of us have to study for exams, some also are already making their exams. I myself have just finished my exams and I am waiting for the results. We are all volunteers, we try to give you guys the best time on the server. Wich is not easy since it is cracked, meaning everyone can just make an alt account on a cracked launcher and play again, some even come back on a VPN when they get IP Banned, it makes it hard for us, a regular moderator on another premium server might have 50-60 bans in total, me, I have 4200+ Bans at this moment. I am online as much as I can be. Trust me we are online more than you think, we are vanished and spectate players continuously, it is just that it is hard to spectate 40-60 players at the same time to see if they hack, that might be why it could take some time.

As @FearThePro said, it is better if you just help us out by recording hackers and reporting them on the forums so we can get rid of the evildoeers.
We are still recruiting staff so maybe apply and try to see if YOU can make the diffrence:cool:;)

Have a nice day! ^.^

Locking thread.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello there @Sapperdeflap !
I understand that the hackers are a big issue, especially on a Competetive PvP game mode like practice. We are putting as much time and effort into it as we can but we, the staff we all have lives on our own as well, it is not as easy as you think to maintain all of Pika's Platforms such as Discord, Teamspeak, Forums and the In-Game server while still having a social life and play of our own games and have fun. Most of us are still in school, meaning we have homework and some of us have to study for exams, some also are already making their exams. I myself have just finished my exams and I am waiting for the results. We are all volunteers, we try to give you guys the best time on the server. Wich is not easy since it is cracked, meaning everyone can just make an alt account on a cracked launcher and play again, some even come back on a VPN when they get IP Banned, it makes it hard for us, a regular moderator on another premium server might have 50-60 bans in total, me, I have 4200+ Bans at this moment. I am online as much as I can be.
As @FearThePro said, it is better if you just help us out by recording hackers and reporting them on the forums so we can get rid of the evildoeers.
We are still recruiting staff so maybe apply and try to see if YOU can make the diffrence:cool:;)

Have a nice day! ^.^

Locking thread.
True

Status
Not open for further replies.