Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

THE HACKER

HAX_GAMER

Pika Member
Hello everyone who has spend some time reading this post today i will be talking about hackers in the pika community these hackers are just destroying the server in skywars i have seen a lot of players getting banned without hacking and some people doing hacking and still not getting banned i would like to point out that the hackers are not just hiding they are hacking they are promoting there clients and there is no fast way to report them i have discussed this in my previous thread but no staff got on the thread and answered me so i am making a humble request to ip ban hackers if they come with the same ip twice and i will also say to add a report feature like /report <user> <reason you think> and they should be monitered if they get a report against them by the staff and can get ip banned fast and if there will be more hackers the community of pika will be over
Your Good Thinker
HAX_GAMER

_Nikki99

Staff Member
You can report them you know, if you have the evidence then go ahead..

_Nikki99

Staff Member
And make a suggestion for the /report feature

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
There should be a feature like /report which will send the game directly to staff so they can spectate us cuz people with low end pc cant really record a good quality gameplay

acura

Great Reporter
There should be a feature like /report which will send the game directly to staff so they can spectate us cuz people with low end pc cant really record a good quality gameplay
You can try to make a suggestion in the forum but no guarantee that they'll accept it

BHAUMIKGAMER

Thats what i am saying thanks for explaining it

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Pretty sure it's been suggested and gotten denied many times, I think that's why /spectate exists for Titan ranks :/