Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Hacker Case is getting out of hand

HAX_GAMER

Pika Member
In today's thread the thread is going to be all about hacker and how the staff is responding to the case, the hacker case is a strange where people have found to cheat the system by making new accounts after there ban i dont know what these people want but one thing its not a good thing that they want, the fact is that the system is banning them but not ip banning them because it is set to detect cheating and ban them for 30 days and I think this can be improved by providing the anti cheat a basic patten so it can ban anyone with the same ip more than 2 times get ban they will be automatically get banned, but the staff i will not lie there are people out here broking every single rule of abusing and using foul language and promoting hack clients and you are still not doing anything, and if the system catches them, they get banned after they have killed us , and i will also like to point out that the staff is doing there best but they are also doing some blunders by banning some fair players of the server like slimemankiller and dreamyzero they are leaderboard player and have be super friendly in the community for a long time

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
In today's thread the thread is going to be all about hacker and how the staff is responding to the case, the hacker case is a strange where people have found to cheat the system by making new accounts after there ban i dont know what these people want but one thing its not a good thing that they want, the fact is that the system is banning them but not ip banning them because it is set to detect cheating and ban them for 30 days and I think this can be improved by providing the anti cheat a basic patten so it can ban anyone with the same ip more than 2 times get ban they will be automatically get banned, but the staff i will not lie there are people out here broking every single rule of abusing and using foul language and promoting hack clients and you are still not doing anything, and if the system catches them, they get banned after they have killed us , and i will also like to point out that the staff is doing there best but they are also doing some blunders by banning some fair players of the server like slimemankiller and dreamyzero they are leaderboard player and have be super friendly in the community for a long time
This server is the reason I don't like skywars anymore, in solos the cheating is way too much. I get cheaters basically every game, not closet cheaters or cheaters trying to be legit but straight up bhopping and flying, and it's made me rage quit multiple times already.

Rehan_2012

Agreed! I encounter hackers in skywars EVERY GAME not even kidding