Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP The Gangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_BlackshadOw

Minecraft Username
X_BlackshadOw

Suggestion:
The Gangs

Detailed description:
Gangs are useful for non ranked players They can be part of a team like this They will show that they are not alone and each gang will make its own rules but be careful I don't insist that anyone join a gang and it's strictly forbidden to make a gang with inappropriate rules I'm talking about harassment mostly I want gangs to be just for fun while fighting and respecting each other I'm done with my idea.

Reason(s):
the reason I find it fun to be part of a team and fight other teams while having fun in the kit pvp , i have take the faction and the fallen-kingdom I have mixed the two ellements I find the concept fun when there is a team and another team fighting to gain territory I mixed it all up so that there are several teams but indefinitely with players who can join them and leave them at will and fight, there is no gain as you know indefinitely but the kit pvp its still the same you go into the combat zone and you fight after you can gather the team good knows so I was inspired by the Faction and the fallen-kindom I mixed and then it made the gangs in the faction with their Gang in front of the nickname and fallen-kingdom the teams that are fighting.

Example(s):
Duda Gang : 100 members , 2 leaders rules :no betrayal, 15 years old minimum and say you leave the gang if you want leave it

boiQMM

Epic Pika
+1
Definitely think this is gonna help the unranked and ranked players!

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello X_BlackshadOw,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.