Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The anti cheat is literal garbage lmao

YeahBoey

My friend gets banned for just building a bridge while other people using multiple malicious hacks can just chill without even thinking about getting banned this is just messed up tbh

albido

Rare Pika
Your friend must be lagging. It never happened with me though. Also there is no anti cheat which is perfect tbh. If u have any suggestion to make it better you are free to make a suggestion thread.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
He can appeal here : https://pika-network.net/appeal/
Concerning the anti-cheat. It should be updated due the fact that many innocent players gets banned for something they did not, uncluding me. If you ever get banned by the console. Just apply and wait for your thread to be accepted.

OP
OP
YeahBoey

YeahBoey

He's just shifting and building. You know, the usual noob thing.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
last month one of my friend got banned too by building a bridge and stairs

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
Your friend must be lagging. It never happened with me though. Also there is no anti cheat which is perfect tbh. If u have any suggestion to make it better you are free to make a suggestion thread.
That's false. It has nothing to do with lag. Their AC is outdated because it thinks that placing blocks too fast isnt possible, that is why people get banned for making a bridge.

Nisseee

Pika Member
Gotten banned 5 or 6 times now for briding, ive been uncrouching and crouching while bridging

Hellific

Veteran
My friend gets banned for just building a bridge while other people using multiple malicious hacks can just chill without even thinking about getting banned this is just messed up tbh
Hello there, I have witnessed what your friend witnessed too, it is not a big of a deal the anti cheat can't recognize that a player is hacking or not, when someone is breezly bridging they get banned for scaffolding sometimes, but its not a big of a deal since you can appeal right away and if it is banned by a console it is appeal-able easily.
Appeal here > https://pika-network.net/appeal/