Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thav please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxAetherxX

Thav there has been a big misunderstanding.
apparently i logged into neonemoxxxx'x account to insult rocky....
Well that's not true, see me and rocky had an arguement and neonemo was at my house the time it happend.
So he got mad and decided to log in on pc my, so he took a go at rocky.
And for some reason he came up with this big lie about me loggin into his account without his permission.
Fact is XxAlienxX donated for me and neon we gave him the money.
We all know each other in real life.
Me and neon are experiencing personal problems and clearly he's mad at me about something, and tried to use this to get back at me.
I never loged into his account, infact i dont even know his Ip.
like i said he was at my house and used my pc to log into his account to take a go at rocky.
This is a personal arguement between me and neon, but he took it a bit far this time did'nt he.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Thav there has been a big misunderstanding.
apparently i logged into neonemoxxxx'x account to insult rocky....
Well that's not true, see me and rocky had an arguement and neonemo was at my house the time it happend.
So he got mad and decided to log in on pc my, so he took a go at rocky.
And for some reason he came up with this big lie about me loggin into his account without his permission.
Fact is XxAlienxX donated for me and neon we gave him the money.
We all know each other in real life.
Me and neon are experiencing personal problems and clearly he's mad at me about something, and tried to use this to get back at me.
I never loged into his account, infact i dont even know his Ip.
like i said he was at my house and used my pc to log into his account to take a go at rocky.
This is a personal arguement between me and neon, but he took it a bit far this time did'nt he.

Aether... I would suggest taking a look at this thread. If someone else has your password then you accept responsibility for whatever happens on your account done by that other person. Its your own fault if someone else logged on to your account because you gave them your password.

http://pika-network.net/threads/account-security.41/

I would suggest securing your account, and then wait to see what happens. If someone reports you for something then take it up at that time. I do applaud you however for being proactive.

MouraThat

Veteran
I have nothing to do with this i just donated for you guys xd. :p
Btw sorry for having a go at you in survival . It was based around this fact . so sorry
Look i dont want to get into arguement on here
All i know is neon had a go at me starting raging even tho like an hour ago we will getting along fine. then he comes on 2 hours later and i say why do u say that and he has no recellection of what has happened and he says you logged into his account.
Obviously im involved in this arguement but not for a bad reason
TIP: CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS ALL OF YOU , NEVER TELL EACH OTHER YOUR PASSWORDS.

MouraThat

Veteran
Aether... I would suggest taking a look at this thread. If someone else has your password then you accept responsibility for whatever happens on your account done by that other person. Its your own fault if someone else logged on to your account because you gave them your password.

http://pika-network.net/threads/account-security.41/

I would suggest securing your account, and then wait to see what happens. If someone reports you for something then take it up at that time. I do applaud you however for being proactive.
i completly agree this happened to me once . Someone logged into my account and greifed something of one of my friends then i got into trouble for it , so i had to learn the hard way.
Anyway guys this survival thread -lets try and be more postive
i have just been talking with neon so now i know both sides of the story but i suggest messaging @Thav01 on ts3 or personal message or probably all you need is a admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.