Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Teams and Respawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftSpirit1408

Minecraft Username
SwiftSpirit1408

Suggestion:
Teams and Respawn

Detailed description:
Hi, just wanted to let you know that there's multiple bugs in bedwars, when you fall into the void or get killed in the game, the screen freezes (bedwars and skywars) and when you respawn you are stuck for a brief period of time (bedwars). Also please bring back the old team-selection system, I really hope you take this advice and help improve the experience for most of your players.​

Reason(s):

JerryMine

The Pika
Fact: It is your PC problem because my screen does not freeze

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
SwiftSpirit1408

Suggestion:
Teams and Respawn

Detailed description:
Hi, just wanted to let you know that there's multiple bugs in bedwars, when you fall into the void or get killed in the game, the screen freezes (bedwars and skywars) and when you respawn you are stuck for a brief period of time (bedwars). Also please bring back the old team-selection system, I really hope you take this advice and help improve the experience for most of your players.

Reason(s):
My screen doesn't freeze and if you want to play with someone do /party invite <name of player> and you will be in same team :)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey SwiftSpirit1408,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.