Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions /tagcolor or /nickname with &L,&o,&n, and the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxxy17

Banned
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
/tagcolor or /nickname with &L,&o,&n, and the rest.

Detailed description:
As many of you know, I am an OPFactions player with Immortal rank. Recently I had thought of a way to make our chat more customizable. As most of you also know, after Immortal rank came out, so did /chatcolor which would allow you to change the color of your chat, only for Immortal ranks.

I think that it would be cool if we could change our tag. Back in 2016, you could have a customizable name. You could have &l in your name (bold) or any type of nickname. I would like this to come back, or something like /tagcolor which lets you choose the color of your tag.

Maybe even /tag (then you type in the colors as long as it has the name of your rank in it.)

Examples: /tag &4&lI&c&lm&4&lm&c&Lo&4&Lr&c&lt&4&la&c&ll, which would look like <Immortal> zMoxxy

Or any color for that matter. This would make it actually worth grinding payouts to get Immortal rank, or even buying it as 400 euros is not cheap and if you are spending that much you should have a lot of features.

This doesn't only go for Immortal Rank, I would say God+ but then again it is Frenco's/Owners decision on that part.
(edit) do not let them use the K in rename.)
https://prnt.sc/tsju1h its shaking and would make chat look annoying, do not add this.
Also, please remove the 30 character cap. I am tired of these same old boring and terrible renames. Back in 2016/2017 the renames were amazing. The OG Ruskcap rename, there were so many that were amazing. I am not saying completely remove it, but I do recommend that you change the 30 character cap, to at least 60.

Reason(s):
Some of the reasons I have for this change is that the player base from Pika from 2016 - 2020 has dropped dramatically. There used to be so many more players, and for a reason. Pika was different from other servers. It was unique, you could have color-coded nicknames you chose for yourself, and so many other things that made pika great. After ownership was transferred it all changed, a lot less customization for the players. I am not saying that this will bring back all the players, but it will tempt players to stay/come back as it gives their rank worth.
The /rename command which only allows 30 characters needs to be changed because the OP-Factions players are tired of the same awful renames. Change this, I want to go back to having cool renames.

You should be able to choose your own colors and customization for a rank that you spend 250+ euros on or grind for.

It simply isn't good enough with the amount of customization players have currently.

Thank your for reading this, let me know what you think, and hopefully this will be accepted and we can have a bit of 2016 factions back!

Last edited:

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
+1

Please dont let them use &k (Its autocorrecting to 'OK'), it hurts my eye.

Last edited:

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Survival can use these &l &n and &m for higher ranks, but I think this one should not only be in opfac but for all.

+1

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 The nicknames for pro, hero rank that cannot put colorful nickname would be really better if they added this. This seems like a good idea, I agree with it.

OP
OP
moxxy17

moxxy17

Banned
Survival can use these &l &n and &m for higher ranks, but I think this one should not only be in opfac but for all.

+1
Yeah for sure. OPFactions, Survival, OPPrison, OPSB, and Classic SB. For top 2 ranks most likely. Hopefully this gets accepted.

Outscale

Banned
+1
I agree with this and i don't know why only survival players get this.. Also i would like to add that we should be able to have more characters then 30 in /rename (on OPFactions) , people will argue that this would make chat more spammable , but in my opinion i would rather watch cool renames in chat then people arguing and insulting each other all the time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
moxxy17

moxxy17

Banned
+1
I agree with this , and i would like to add that we should be able to have more characters then 30 in /rename (on OPFactions) , people will argue that this would make chat more spammable , but in my opinion i would rather watch cool renames in chat then people arguing and insulting each other all the time.
Completely agree, adding that to the suggestion.

CR4ZY_Hawkeye

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
/tagcolor or /nickname with &L,&o,&n, and the rest.

Detailed description:
As many of you know, I am an OPFactions player with Immortal rank. Recently I had thought of a way to make our chat more customizable. As most of you also know, after Immortal rank came out, so did /chatcolor which would allow you to change the color of your chat, only for Immortal ranks.

I think that it would be cool if we could change our tag. Back in 2016, you could have a customizable name. You could have &l in your name (bold) or any type of nickname. I would like this to come back, or something like /tagcolor which lets you choose the color of your tag.

Maybe even /tag (then you type in the colors as long as it has the name of your rank in it.)

Examples: /tag &4&lI&c&lm&4&lm&c&Lo&4&Lr&c&lt&4&la&c&ll, which would look like <Immortal> zMoxxy

Or any color for that matter. This would make it actually worth grinding payouts to get Immortal rank, or even buying it as 400 euros is not cheap and if you are spending that much you should have a lot of features.

This doesn't only go for Immortal Rank, I would say God+ but then again it is Frenco's/Owners decision on that part.
(edit) do not let them use the Ok in rename.)
https://prnt.sc/tsju1h its shaking and would make chat look annoying, do not add this.
Also, please remove the 30 character cap. I am tired of these same old boring and terrible renames. Back in 2016/2017 the renames were amazing. The OG Ruskcap rename, there were so many that were amazing. I am not saying completely remove it, but I do recommend that you change the 30 character cap, to at least 60.

Reason(s):
Some of the reasons I have for this change is that the player base from Pika from 2016 - 2020 has dropped dramatically. There used to be so many more players, and for a reason. Pika was different from other servers. It was unique, you could have color-coded nicknames you chose for yourself, and so many other things that made pika great. After ownership was transferred it all changed, a lot less customization for the players. I am not saying that this will bring back all the players, but it will tempt players to stay/come back as it gives their rank worth.
The /rename command which only allows 30 characters needs to be changed because the OP-Factions players are tired of the same awful renames. Change this, I want to go back to having cool renames.

You should be able to choose your own colors and customization for a rank that you spend 250+ euros on or grind for.

It simply isn't good enough with the amount of customization players have currently.

Thank your for reading this, let me know what you think, and hopefully this will be accepted and we can have a bit of 2016 factions back!
+2

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello moxxy17,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
The /rename command which only allows 30 characters will now be able to use 60 characters, also bold and other things will be added, the tagcolor is however not possible this will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.