Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Survival suggestions before reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Username:
HarrisKING​

Suggestion:
Survival suggestions before reset​

Detailed description:
• Earlier Reset

Survival should reset earlier this season. It is already boring and full of duped items and dupers.

• Pre-Release announcement on survival discord for tests like previous season

This season, Gunfire made an announcement on our survival discord for a pre release test. Where trusted ranked players were invitied to see if they could find any bugs, etc. This should he held again for upcoming season. This will help in the actual reset itself.

• Tags

Tags should be added to survival, some examples could be Survivor, Farmer, P2W, GodLike, Builder etc.

• Kits in forms of voucher

Kits should be given to us in form of a voucher when claiming from /kit rather than filling our inventory and dropping stuff out.

• Voucher Confirmation

Vouchers like rank vouchers, hat command, craft, and etc should have a confirmation before redeeming. Mistakes can always happen.

• Removal of PvP

Removal of PvP, this is requested by many players, survival is getting more toxic day by day due to the 'PvPers'. Survival is meant to be a peaceful place with majestic builds rather than fighting.

• Removal of Yellow World

Remove the yellow world, add the performance resources provided to it and split it among red and blue world.

• Vanilla spawn rates

Spawn rates should be normal for mobs in all worlds, as season went on we barely could find any cows, sheeps, or any mobs.

• Milestones

Global milestones for survival should be added. A goal which has to be reached by the entire server, with a global reward.

• Way to withdraw coins

There should be a way to withdraw coins and trade them with users. Useful to trade with your friends. If you're having a low amount and your friend has more you can just probably give it to him and he can get something useful at wizard shop.

• Re-addition of /xpbottle

Xpbottle used to be there in survival, but was removed for some reason. Addition of it can be very useful to players who want to save xp.

• Disallow being able to kill name tagged hostile mobs

More detail in https://pika-network.net/threads/di...ich-are-name-tagged-even-hostile-ones.166894/

• Re-add [item]

Survival used to have [item] it was great, but it got removed for some reason.

• Addition of [ah], [auctionhouse], [inventory]

Addition of displaying inventory can be useful, allow [auctionhouse] within spawn so we can advertise our auctions.

• Shorter seasons

Survival gets boring after 3 months as of my experience, the seasons should be shorter maybe down from 1 year to 6-8 months.

• Player warps

Player warps should be added so it makes easy for people to warp to places and maybe grind on a farm which they don't have, useful for public farms, we get the resources, they can keep the exp.

• Scrolls

Scrolls should be added, such as immortal scroll, block tracker, mob tracker, etc.

• Custom recipe for nether star

There should be a custom recipe to craft a nether star, which should be harder to obtain, make sure you can't use a normal item to craft it instead of the special one.

• Dragon summoners, Item change

Dragon summoners shouldn't be a end portal, make it be a useless item, people can place the end portals later by renaming, etc also fix it's crafting recipe, people can use normal prismarine shards.

• Buff Crates

Crates should be buffed a bit, Add more useful items to them. Make god keys and unique crate worth their price.

• Advertisement gems

Make advertisement gems stackable, you win a few from crates and your inventory is full fast.

• Pets

Just like Skyblock, etc. There should be a pet that boosts experience. Common pet from vote crates, Epic pet from Epic crates, Unique pet from Unique crates, Godly pets from God crate.

• Claim ban / Claim kick

There's sub plugins for the claim plugin which allow to ban users and kick them from your claim.

• Noble prefix is bugged in TAB

The LE of NOBLE should be &c but it shows as &a

• Wizard Shop

Make it so wizard sells 3 items instead of 2 items.

• More cooldown on ranked kits

Make the cooldown on ranked kits 2-3 days. Survival is meant to be hard, and require grinding rather than being this OP. Just look at the kits themselves.

• Renaming

Allow us to /rename the following items:

• Nametags
• Shulker boxes
• Shears
• Any other form of tool

• Add personal booster into god crate

Add the experience booster to god crate.

• Addition of /goldshop

Add gold shop to survival where you can purchase boosters, keys, ranks, rankups, tags, etc.​

Reason(s):
Survival needs a lot of updates, changes and many other optimizations. These may help in improving player base, etc.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Very good suggestion(s) and I'd like to see them getting implemented.
+1

Starhopper87

The Pika
Nice suggestion overall +1 for me. But I will write my thoughts about it;

• Pre-Release announcement on survival discord for tests like previous season: I agree this season should be tested before its release,especially if the new survival season will be in 1.18.

• Tags: Already suggested by IIbokii,still a good addition to survival.

• Kits in forms of voucher: I dont see this idea being implemented.

• Voucher Confirmation: Already suggested by boopboopmc and accepted
here

• Removal of Yellow World: I think yellow world should stay,because it not only allows players the option to be part of more ingame clans but also allow players more unexplored areas than just having 2 main worlds.

• Milestones: I dont see this working in survival.

• Way to withdraw coins: Agreed,as an example you can withdraw mobcoins in skyblock,why not gold coins?

• Re-addition of /xpbottle: Already suggested by me,
here so yes this a +1 for me.

• Disallow being able to kill name tagged hostile mobs: Already suggested by lyangae and accepted
here.

• Re-add [item]: Already suggested by Minecraft_Leg here.

• Custom recipe for nether star: This option shouldnt be implemented,in exchange I think we should be able to summon the wither at least in resource world.

• Claim ban / Claim kick: Already suggested by _Maasikas_
here and here,its a +1 for me as well,an necessary addition to survival that for example creative already have.

As I said above an good suggestion overall and I hope everything suggested gets implemented

OP
OP
HarrisKING

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
R

• Pre-Release announcement on survival discord for tests like previous season: I agree this season should be tested before its release,especially if the new survival season will be in 1.18.

here

• Removal of Yellow World: I think yellow world should stay,because it not only allows players the option to be part of more ingame clans but also allow players more unexplored areas than just having 2 main worlds.

• Way to withdraw coins: Agreed,as an example you can withdraw mobcoins in skyblock,why not gold coins?

• Disallow being able to kill name tagged hostile mobs: Already suggested by lyangae and accepted
here.

• Custom recipe for nether star: This option shouldnt be implemented,in exchange I think we should be able to summon the wither at least in resource world.

here and here,its a +1 for me as well,an necessary addition to survival that for example creative already have.

As I said above an good suggestion overall and I hope everything suggested gets implemented

There's a lack of information in lyan's suggestion which can lead to deadly as hell traps go read mine. I believe you haven't

moxito

Pika Lover
Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Survival suggestions before reset

Detailed description:
• Earlier Reset

Survival should reset earlier this season. It is already boring and full of duped items and dupers.

This season, Gunfire made an announcement on our survival discord for a pre release test. Where trusted ranked players were invitied to see if they could find any bugs, etc. This should he held again for upcoming season. This will help in the actual reset itself.

• Tags

Tags should be added to survival, some examples could be Survivor, Farmer, P2W, GodLike, Builder etc.

Kits should be given to us in form of a voucher when claiming from /kit rather than filling our inventory and dropping stuff out.

• Voucher Confirmation

Vouchers like rank vouchers, hat command, craft, and etc should have a confirmation before redeeming. Mistakes can always happen.

• Removal of PvP

Removal of PvP, this is requested by many players, survival is getting more toxic day by day due to the 'PvPers'. Survival is meant to be a peaceful place with majestic builds rather than fighting.

Remove the yellow world, add the performance resources provided to it and split it among red and blue world.

• Vanilla spawn rates

Spawn rates should be normal for mobs in all worlds, as season went on we barely could find any cows, sheeps, or any mobs.

• Milestones

Global milestones for survival should be added. A goal which has to be reached by the entire server, with a global reward.

• Way to withdraw coins

There should be a way to withdraw coins and trade them with users. Useful to trade with your friends. If you're having a low amount and your friend has more you can just probably give it to him and he can get something useful at wizard shop.

Xpbottle used to be there in survival, but was removed for some reason. Addition of it can be very useful to players who want to save xp.

• Re-add [item]

Addition of displaying inventory can be useful, allow [auctionhouse] within spawn so we can advertise our auctions.

• Shorter seasons

Survival gets boring after 3 months as of my experience, the seasons should be shorter maybe down from 1 year to 6-8 months.

• Player warps

Player warps should be added so it makes easy for people to warp to places and maybe grind on a farm which they don't have, useful for public farms, we get the resources, they can keep the exp.

• Scrolls

Scrolls should be added, such as immortal scroll, block tracker, mob tracker, etc.

There should be a custom recipe to craft a nether star, which should be harder to obtain, make sure you can't use a normal item to craft it instead of the special one.

Dragon summoners shouldn't be a end portal, make it be a useless item, people can place the end portals later by renaming, etc also fix it's crafting recipe, people can use normal prismarine shards.

• Buff Crates

Crates should be buffed a bit, Add more useful items to them. Make god keys and unique crate worth their price.

• Advertisement gems

Make advertisement gems stackable, you win a few from crates and your inventory is full fast.

• Pets

Just like Skyblock, etc. There should be a pet that boosts experience. Common pet from vote crates, Epic pet from Epic crates, Unique pet from Unique crates, Godly pets from God crate.

• Claim ban / Claim kick

There's sub plugins for the claim plugin which allow to ban users and kick them from your claim.

• Wizard Shop

Make the cooldown on ranked kits 2-3 days. Survival is meant to be hard, and require grinding rather than being this OP. Just look at the kits themselves.

• Renaming

• Nametags

• Shulker boxes

• Shears

• Any other form of tool

• Addition of /goldshop

Add gold shop to survival where you can purchase boosters, keys, ranks, rankups, tags, etc.

Reason(s):
Survival needs a lot of updates, changes and many other optimizations. These may help in improving player base, etc.
+1 agree with absolutely everything exept claim ban/kick since it can be easyly exploited and abused

opahmed1130

Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Survival suggestions before reset

Detailed description:
• Earlier Reset

• Tags

• Voucher Confirmation

• Removal of PvP

• Vanilla spawn rates

• Milestones

• Way to withdraw coins

• Re-add [item]

• Shorter seasons

• Player warps

• Scrolls

• Buff Crates

• Advertisement gems

• Pets

• Claim ban / Claim kick

• Wizard Shop

• Renaming

• Nametags

• Shulker boxes

• Shears

• Any other form of tool

• Addition of /goldshop

Add gold shop to survival where you can purchase boosters, keys, ranks, rankups, tags, etc.

Reason(s):
Survival needs a lot of updates, changes and many other optimizations. These may help in improving player base, etc.
i loved it all things are good but half 70% of the ranked players play survival for wars so pvp should not be removed but u should make a world where pvp is always enbale so it will be more fun to pvp

OP
OP
HarrisKING

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
PvP caused a lot of toxicity which isn't for this gamemode so it shouldn't exist anyway
i loved it all things are good but half 70% of the ranked players play survival for wars so pvp should not be removed but u should make a world where pvp is always enbale so it will be more fun to pvp

iFkiller

Veteran
+1 to most of the suggestions. I don't really like the pets idea but whatever. I really hope they actually fix the noble prefix because it looks so ugly rn. I definitely agree with the tags addition. It would be cool to see them back after all these years.

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 I remember survival as a community where you can help and have fun with other players. not pvp ;-;. As u said on More cooldown on ranked kits. Survival is meant to be hard, and require grinding rather than being this OP. I disagree with some of the things here like Pets, Scrolls and Player Warps.

D3monsKill

Pika Member
+1 specially for pvp is it killing survival rn ! survival should be a friendly place to build and play with some friends !

Very nice suggestions love everything about it !

OP
OP
HarrisKING

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika

here

here.

Kits are already given in forms of vouchers if you are ranked in Opfactions or OpSkyblock, you'd know

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
REMOVE PVP FOR REAL ITS JUST TOXİC AND USELESS
NO STFU U ALL 70% OF EVERYONE PLAY FOR PVP. I agree with everything harris except the kits cooldown and pvp removal because why would someone spend 120 $ on nonle rank and he have to wait like 3 days for kit, definitly not logical. AND SURVIVAL IS MEANT FOR PVP, NOT LIKE PEOPLE SAY "PVP IS A PLACE TO TALK AND HAVE FUN" WTF!

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
1 more point, check normal factions, it might be the future of survival when they remove pvp ...

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
1 more thing... if they remove pvp; the enchants coass would be useless as they put prot 5 and why would they put that ?? Ofc so u use it for pvp for better fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.