Update Survival Reset?! Submit Suggestions Here!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

potter_12

I hope you can add some ranks to buy with game money to have more than one home.

Add more lands to claim and wider world....free to fly and no fall damage..

HyperRSmash_

Veteran
Veteran
Add more lands to claim and wider world....free to fly and no fall damage..
Warlock rank has fly, that would ruin that rank and nofall and free fly its pretty Op is players want it they should buy a rank, in this case warlock+

Where
Do not add the old emerald system. It is so outdated and many people get scammed. I like the economy system because it is more easy and peaceful. Just mine and mind your own business
Its Not a Good Idea ;) -1 From me And Noone Feel Uncomfortable With It Its More Better then Economoy System

Last edited:

umar1717

Legendary Pika
Survival is the main gamemode of minecraft and it should stay as vanilla as possible. Survival is about surviving, gathering your own resources and not getting everything for free. That is what makes it fun for a lot of people, they have to work for what they want. OP pickaxes should be removed, they were supposed to be difficult to get since you needed to get diamond crates but a lot of them were given out in drop parties. Drop parties should also be less often, with less of the rare items. I spent over 800euro just on crate keys so for the people who donate its not fair (I have a small gambling addiction). Crate keys are fun and a big money maker so keep them but maybe just vote, tag and donator crates. Also make each tag available to purchase separately. As we are talking about 1.12.2 everyone will want to use the elytra wings, i would like to see this as a one-time use kit for the 20euro rank+, but also add it to the crates at a 0.1% chance and allow people to buy it separately for maybe 2.50euro. Since 1.12 is a big update and change for most players lets start with the basic things and if things need tweaking or adding they can be done after a few weeks.
SMH 'small' it was too hard to resist , sorry.

Dusan, did you find anything useful in the last 3 pages of replies? Or do you want me to keep looking for more plugins and additions that might make Survival more fun / popular?

HyperRSmash_

Veteran
Veteran
Dusan, did you find anything useful in the last 3 pages of replies? Or do you want me to keep looking for more plugins and additions that might make Survival more fun / popular?
Im 100% sure he will use some ideas of the posts but if u hv any good idea u can still post it, and it may be used on the new season as well.
Btw keep with the /sit /hug and /kiss

ali99

Epic Pika
Add the classical emerald system that existed 2 years back

Add a common trading area (like the /warp trade in the last reset)

disable auction system... trading should be done by hand

Add /trade (player) system

Renew the /warp pvp map... it should be bigger and flat

add /kit samurai ,,,, samurai doesnt have any kits.... samurai should be given kits to encourage players to donate

claimed left unclaimed for more than 2 months should go unclaimed automatically... we dont want stary buildings lying all around

make survival more SURVIVALISTIC

HyperRSmash_

Veteran
Veteran
Add the classical emerald system that existed 2 years back

Add a common trading area (like the /warp trade in the last reset)

disable auction system... trading should be done by hand

Add /trade (player) system

Renew the /warp pvp map... it should be bigger and flat

add /kit samurai ,,,, samurai doesnt have any kits.... samurai should be given kits to encourage players to donate

claimed left unclaimed for more than 2 months should go unclaimed automatically... we dont want stary buildings lying all around

make survival more SURVIVALISTIC
+1
I think /trade already exists but ur ideas are all great XD hope see u in survival one day

KenoZzZ

My friend, i got a question for you, how experincied are you about the old survival? I am asking this honestly so i expect the same from your answer. The old emerald system is far better than the /shop system.
Been playing on pika for 3 years

HyperRSmash_

Veteran
Veteran
Well, although i disagree with ur idea of keeping the /shop system, if u are an old player u have an opinion based on ur experience and i respect it. Still, i am pretty sure new season will de-op alot and that system will go out and the old one will be back.

leaf26

Epic Pika
Suggestions:
update to 1.12.2
patch rail duping
remove shop (alternatively, automate shop pricing)
add claimblock trading
add player warps
add custom enchantments
add jobs
add mob heads to loot tables
build the next event

ruzyxo

Admin
Admin
let warlock+ get tag key from /kit because the tags are an amazing feature to have on survival.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I will request server management team, Please do not kill survival server slowly. Survival server going to reset and this news made us stop building at survival server. We have no time limit how long we will have to wait.

^ Off-topic comments should be deleted.

EvaNear

Perdecomo o servidor será redefinido? Vou perder minha casa lá?

james_s

Pika Lover
I will request server management team, Please do not kill survival server slowly. Survival server going to reset and this news made us stop building at survival server. We have no time limit how long we will have to wait.
Yea,we're just waiting for this reset hope they will reset survival soon ...

So What If Ur Playing From 3 Years ? There Are More Players More older then U They Have more good suggestions So Ur Suggestion Is Bad ( I think that)

Status
Not open for further replies.