Update Survival Reset?! Submit Suggestions Here!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiskatBD

Pika Member
Make Survival like before. Survival means we have to survive but now it seems like creative.

-No /shop (villager shop only)
-Emerald system
-Remove /ah and /auction (it's not faction so)
-Add /baltops (rich names)
-Normal peoples can apply for warps

That's all I want for next reset. Hopefully you likes it.

Make Survival like before as much as you can. Thanks

i Thing it will be cool if ther was a dungen that Players can Play whit ther friends like 5 players or more idk and fight maybe custome Mobs and bosses and get cool rewards like beacons,keys,armor,wepons,tools,OPpickaxe analot of more cool items and maybe add a OP mine htat opens for 1h every mounth randomly in the mounth and maybe add to Normal Players who have only 1 home that they can buy 1 more home for like 100k or more idk whatever you guys say shold be prise for the home and pls NERF the shop cus it is for alot of Players VERY expensive!!!

BroCro7e0

leaf26

If you saw my idea of team claims, I meant it to be more different than normal permissions. Like this when players want to know which team claim is this they just do the basic, right-click with the stick. Teamed players cant pvp each other, but can pvp together in team pvp...so basicaly tvt.

umar1717

Legendary Pika
1.12.2, use the spawn my team and I spent 2 months making. Emerald economy, remove spawn eggs and expensive items from crates. Beacons only obtained by killing the wither. Add some sort of extra challenges or achievements to make it more interesting. Remake all ranks, kits and perks. More tags in the tag crate. Overall make it less op. Allow separate purchase of sethomes. Remove /shop, it's basically a creative menu if your rich which is easy, just afk at spawners all day with multiple accounts. Remove ability to change spawners.
+1. People worked hard making that spawn.

HyperRSmash_

Veteran
Veteran
i Thing it will be cool if ther was a dungen that Players can Play whit ther friends like 5 players or more idk and fight maybe custome Mobs and bosses and get cool rewards like beacons,keys,armor,wepons,tools,OPpickaxe analot of more cool items and maybe add a OP mine htat opens for 1h every mounth randomly in the mounth and maybe add to Normal Players who have only 1 home that they can buy 1 more home for like 100k or more idk whatever you guys say shold be prise for the home and pls NERF the shop cus it is for alot of Players VERY expensive!!!
That would make it more OP and thats the exact opposite of what the reset os for

leaf26

Epic Pika
That would make it more OP and thats the exact opposite of what the reset os for
if there's an OP item, then only playsers with the OP item experience OP survival. If it takes killer skillz to get said item, then only a few, proud players would have it. Everyone else is sol

tozztozzo

Pika Lover
Survival is the main gamemode of minecraft and it should stay as vanilla as possible. Survival is about surviving, gathering your own resources and not getting everything for free. That is what makes it fun for a lot of people, they have to work for what they want. OP pickaxes should be removed, they were supposed to be difficult to get since you needed to get diamond crates but a lot of them were given out in drop parties. Drop parties should also be less often, with less of the rare items. I spent over 800euro just on crate keys so for the people who donate its not fair (I have a small gambling addiction). Crate keys are fun and a big money maker so keep them but maybe just vote, tag and donator crates. Also make each tag available to purchase separately. As we are talking about 1.12.2 everyone will want to use the elytra wings, i would like to see this as a one-time use kit for the 20euro rank+, but also add it to the crates at a 0.1% chance and allow people to buy it separately for maybe 2.50euro. Since 1.12 is a big update and change for most players lets start with the basic things and if things need tweaking or adding they can be done after a few weeks.

I Thing it will be cool if ther was a dungen in the Server that opens randomly in the week and you can Play whit you friends and it will be like a PvM-players vs mob and ther are like custome bosses maybe custome mobs and you get cool rewards like keys,tools,wepons,armor,op items ,blocks and more cool stuff and maybe add a OP mine that opens every Mounth randomly for players and pls nerf the shop it is to expensive for alot of Players!!! (and make the dungen prety hard maybe they get a kit when they enter the dungen and ther are chests whit bows,wepons,armor,reward,arrows and more and when Players et closer to the finale boss the chests get better like you start up like whit iron when you are ad the finaly boss in the chests are like enchanted armor,swords,axes,bows!) here are some bosses i Thing are cool:SlimeKing for first boss 2nd boss:ther are tons of Skeletons and you gote get the key from killing one who has it and then open the door the same whit the slimeKing you gota kill him to get the key and get to the next lvl and i will leave you guys whit the oder lvls how the bosses are and you can maybe to cool stuff whit the keys like the Players have to find 4 keys to destroy the finaly boss shiled and then they can kill him and ther will be alot of minions in the dungen tons!!!!and make that in every dungen ther can be only 10 or 15 Players for that make like 3 dungens!!!

Last edited:

_karamm

Trial
Trial
Plus remove the commands while combat in /warp pvp , like /msg and /spawn With fly

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Many suggestions... my one sadness... this thread solidifies the notion that the reset is still several months away.

@SezarBD + 1

Like @HyperRSmash_ say
i love the minecraft day where slendy shop open ( 2-3 year ago)
run a shop is so fun, all player work together..
no op stuff, villager shop, emerald currency, all vanilla..

i miss those day...

_karamm

Trial
Trial
/wild too, as its instant but /msg could stay i dont see a problem with it lol
it contains slash (/) so it will be hard i think to keep/msg and remove /spawn , /tpa , /fly .

_karamm

Trial
Trial
1.12.2, use the spawn my team and I spent 2 months making. Emerald economy, remove spawn eggs and expensive items from crates. Beacons only obtained by killing the wither. Add some sort of extra challenges or achievements to make it more interesting. Remake all ranks, kits and perks. More tags in the tag crate. Overall make it less op. Allow separate purchase of sethomes. Remove /shop, it's basically a creative menu if your rich which is easy, just afk at spawners all day with multiple accounts. Remove ability to change spawners.
+100 i saw that spawn and it was AWESOME i hope that happens .

KenoZzZ

Do not add the old emerald system. It is so outdated and many people get scammed. I like the economy system because it is more easy and peaceful. Just mine and mind your own business

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Do not add the old emerald system. It is so outdated and many people get scammed. I like the economy system because it is more easy and peaceful. Just mine and mind your own business
But isn't scam a part of survival too? Back in the days, many people do it for living <3, beside it would be more fun that way.

_karamm

Trial
Trial
Change the rank names , The best is (Donator , Donator+ , Donator ++ , ...... )
Or maybe another names ☺

HyperRSmash_

Veteran
Veteran
My friend, i got a question for you, how experincied are you about the old survival? I am asking this honestly so i expect the same from your answer. The old emerald system is far better than the /shop system.

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
Veteran
So first off I have seen a lot of nice and well-thought improvements for survival and I really like a lot of them

its possible I will post a lot of them again or talk about some in more detail
these are stuff I heard and known and come across while playing all those years in survival

Remove:
- the XP boost that u can buy at spawn its useless and no one really uses it and its bound to a rank so if u don't have a high t

- the blacksmith at spawn it's useless again since u can just make an anvil instead

- make a warp pvp instead of a pvp place at spawn just use a different location

- remove the gambling at spawn of any kind since its useless and a waste of money

-remove the extreme useless pizza shop at spawn since it has no purpose what so ever

-remove KIT DAILY since when u join u get the needed stuff no need for a daily kit with food and stuff in it since that defeats the purpose of survival

oke now to the Nerf/Change part/Add part

-first one is easy to change the economy back to emeralds since it was a bad call to remove it in the first place

- and as an addition to that bring back the [vault] chest so that u can store them and can see with /bal how much u have in total if u want to start spending some emeralds. don't add a /baltop since it can cause some nice stuff that the staff don't want to happen and I will explain this to the admins so that they see to it that this doesn't get added and survival doesn't need it since it's not about money

- nerf the kits wizard and noble don't put armor in them think of something else

-change the /shop to a normal sign shop where u can see items instead of being able to buy them everywhere when u want to

-change spawn to something more usefully. a couple resets ago we had villagers at spawn that sold certain items maybe bring that back in the whole spawn I'm sure some of u know what I am talking about

-player warps is a nice addition to survival since then players can make shops again and the community will start to liven up more

-quests is something that will keep the players lively a lot more and to complete these quests u need a certain item to complete it and on completion, the item will be taken away and u will get a reward based on the difficulty of the quest

-change the location of the viewing of the ranks kits (now on spawn) but maybe make a huge wall where all the commands and kits are listed so that people know whats in them

- change some of the commands that wizard and noble have since they are both similar and u pay a lot more for noble and it's basically the same it just has 3 more kits and that's all

- nerf the kits wizard and noble don't put armor in them think of something else

-change the /shop to a normal sign shop where u can see items instead of being able to buy them everywhere when u want to

-change spawn to something more usefully. a couple resets ago we had villagers at spawn that sold certain items maybe bring that back in the whole spawn I'm sure some of u know what I am talking about

-player warps is a nice addition to survival since then players can make shops again and the community will start to liven up more

-quests is something that will keep the players lively a lot more and to complete these quests u need a certain item to complete it and on completion, the item will be taken away and u will get a reward based on the difficulty of the quest

-change the location of the viewing of the ranks kits (now on spawn) but maybe make a huge wall where all the commands and kits are listed so that people know whats in them

- change some of the commands that wizard and noble have since they are both similar and u pay a lot more for noble and it's basically the same it just has 3 more kits and that's all

-the last thing change the crates to just 1 premium and 1 vote crate
and as addition place in those the Mage items and those items since then u have to donate to get a key or just straight up buy a key and if noble perhaps (since its the most expensive rank have 1 key each week)
then I'm sure there will be a lot more keys bought than before since there-there is a chance on those items

-more vote crate rewards: place a bit more fun items in them like golden boots with jump boost or golden chest piece with speed on it so that the game will be a bit different, and remove the junk out of it no one alive wants a special dirt with love

thank u for reading this and good luck with the reset

Greetings Drummaster1995

I've spent quite a bit of time thinking on this one matter and came to a conclusion that may be hated, but it will lead to a more community based survival....don't have any shop system at all. They simply take from the game. This can benefit survival in many ways although some may disagree. In the past potatoes were sought after because not everyone could obtain them so easily. A ********* potato. the stars spell out rainbow you people that read it otherwise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.