Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival dead . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

James_s

Rare Pika
Hey ,

Why survival is dead there is no more players all quite , survival was one of the best server in pikanetwork 6/5 month ago there was more than 100 player but now there is less than 10 why this happened Why pika has less than 1k players ? days pika got +2500 player but now ...

Can any one explain this ?:confused:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Are you an old donator? I remember the name I think, I could be completely wrong though. The only reason I can think of is a lot of people are back at school or focusing on exams. It depends what time zone you are in as well. Survival hasn't been updated for a while, it is too OP, most people like the classic old style survival so some have gone to other servers.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hey ,

Why survival is dead there is no more players all quite , survival was one of the best server in pikanetwork 6/5 month ago there was more than 100 player but now there is less than 10 why this happened Why pika has less than 1k players ? days pika got +2500 player but now ...

Can any one explain this ?:confused:

5/6 months ago or 2-3 years ago? Its auge was 3 years ago more than 150 players on, and the best ones there.
I can tell u good reasons to explain why survival is dead if ud like to pm me.

Wither

Veteran
The 2 main reasons that lead to survival's destruction are the old version and the fact that it's too op. If both of these issues are completely tackled I ensure you that survival is going to be successful again.

Status
Not open for further replies.