Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Supply Skywars with either an Anti-Hack system or Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouhcine

Suggestion:
Supply Skywars with either an Anti-Hack system or Staff

Detailed description:
as i am sure a lot of you have come to know the current skywars server is unplayable due to the overwhelming amount of hackers and that statement is not a lie as i have seen almost every single hack there is except fly hacks , i have seen people build from island to island within seconds by literally just walking and having blocks built underneath them , i have seen kllaura so powerful it reached me through blocks and even a case with Tp-Aura where some1 teleported to me and killed me no less than 20 seconds after the game started , it has gotten so out of hand that in every game you'd be lucky if there is only 1 hacker and the only way to get rid of them is by them falling off a cliff or getting jumped by multiple players in order to gradually weaken them , i hope thus shed some light on the current situation at hand , any action would be greatly appreciated

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyWars

Reason(s):
-The server in unplayable due to the reasons previously stated
-It has become a toxic environment where people are desperate to win rather than have fun and enjoy the games

MiladPleyz

I know that there are hackers and toxic people that ruin the chance of playing but still I would like to vote -1. The reason i voted -1 is because you can report hackers, i know that there are so many hackers, but still you can record them and at the same time ask a Staff member to help you out by punishing them. About the toxic people, you could just ignore them and play or take a screenshot and report them on the Forums or to a Staff member.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.