Sup

Search

MortalStriker

Veteran
Veteran
Hello,

Doubt anyone knows my ass LOL but use to play here and all but just wanted to say sup and if the server is good by any chance ? might consider of joining back lol Also someone give me Veteran role on here smh

Watch you language on forums posts please! Was you a staff-member on here? If you was then you can just ask an admin for Veteran role.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MortalStriker

Veteran
Veteran
Watch you language on forums posts please! Was you a staff-member on here? If you was then you can just ask an admin for Veteran role.
Language ? bruh i didnt say anything negative looooool u won’t get staff give up and ok

Language language

All previous comments aside;

Welcome back to the network!
Please re-read over the rules, as they may have been updated/modified since you last played.

Any ways - we welcome you back to the community OG, have fun!
I hope to see you around. :)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
Long time no seen Mortal, Long time no seen.
-Camper_Roy

An OG with 12 messages on his profile and one of them is toxic. Interesting :unsure:

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello,

Doubt anyone knows my ass LOL but use to play here and all but just wanted to say sup and if the server is good by any chance ? might consider of joining back lol Also someone give me Veteran role on here smh
just pm Rusty he can hook you up with the Role. Some doesn't know you as ex staff.

masterson

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Your name is so familiar, welcome back ;3