Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Suggestions for upcoming skyblock seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Oh_Itz_Sahil

Suggestion:
Suggestions for upcoming skyblock seasons

Detailed description:
Note: This is a suggestion which goes to both Skyblock gamemodes.

1) Team skyblock

This is an unbiased team made for the server which will be an investigating team for the island top competitions and more.

For example let’s say that the #1 island has boosted the #4 island allowing them to top the #3 island, so basically everyone suspects this has occurred but no one has proof of it.

This is where the team will jump in, they are supposed to investigate and make sure that everyone compiles with the rules.

Another one of their responsibilities is making sure that all teams competing for island top are playing legit, one of the main reasons why this is necessary is that there ‘might’ be tons of autoclickers/other illegal modification-users who are members of top islands, so basically if there is 1 member who’s been using autoclickers or other illegal modifications are obviously gonna get banned. But, one thing that is left untouched is their team, so to combat this, the team will make sure that everyone plays legit, which includes screensharing members of top islands.

This team is only responsible for making sure that everyone plays fairly, and NOT making decisions. (Because thats why owners exist)

2) New Island striking system

As I have mentioned above, if an autoclicker/hacker gets caught and he is a member of a top team, he would get banned, but what about the island? The member has used his illegal modifications to help his team but at the end of the day the island is left untouched. To combat this, I suggest a new island striking system which includes:

2 members caught hacking- 1 strike (-10% of island value)

4 members caught hacking- 2 strikes (-20% of island value)

6 members caught hacking – Island disqualification from island top competition

Some people may argue that the rules for skyblock aren’t meant to be as harsh as the rules of factions, but just reconsider the fact that when an island member uses illegal modifications, the island is benefitting from it, and it is the leader’s responsibility to make sure that all his members are legit.

Some people may also say that what if a player joins a top island in the intention of aiming to reduce their island value by using illegal modifications, once again the island leader is responsible for his/her members.

3) Nerfing prices of /transfer

The prices of items on /transfer is too high specially considering the fact that you can get mobcoins only from crates or from /heads.

4) Fixing the enderman-grinding

The anticheat really hates people grinding endermen for some reason.
5) Adding Mobcoin-banknotes

Add a command /mobcoins withdraw (amount).
Reason(s):
1) Because there have been times when an island boosts another island, but there no one has any proof of it, so this team would make sure that there will be no such actions.

To make sure everyone is legit.

2) It is unfair that the member who has used illegal modifications to help his island get punished, but his island gets away with it.

3) Getting mobcoins is hard for players with no skyking ranks since they can't redeem their mobcoins in 1 click.

4) C'mon why not.

5) Its needs to be a thing.

Let me know your opinions, try not to go off-topic.

Last edited:

Snowyy

Banned
-1 maybe the island hide spawners how you will know that ^^
This is not bitchcraft its minecraft . You can hide spawners and do whatever you want, if you hided spawners they wont strike you for that . There's logs they can check :)

SksgThunder

+1 Amazing suggestion, I luv it xD

ranks in PikaNetwork:
Unicorn ( in creative )
( gonna buy alchemist later THO )

Snowyy

Banned
+1 This would actually make the server way better . As about the strikes , I agree with the hackers part, but there should be more things added and more details on that. Ban evaders can also count to strike the island

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
This will make the competition more fun and fair, especially the price has irl money.

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1 this will make it more interesting to play and it will be fun

(y)

Pokefyre

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Oh_Itz_Sahil

Suggestion:
Suggestions for upcoming skyblock seasons

Detailed description:
Note: This is a suggestion which goes to both Skyblock gamemodes.

1) Team skyblock

This is an unbiased team made for the server which will be an investigating team for the island top competitions and more.

For example let’s say that the #1 island has boosted the #4 island allowing them to top the #3 island, so basically everyone suspects this has occurred but no one has proof of it.

This is where the team will jump in, they are supposed to investigate and make sure that everyone compiles with the rules.

Another one of their responsibilities is making sure that all teams competing for island top are playing legit, one of the main reasons why this is necessary is that there ‘might’ be tons of autoclickers/other illegal modification-users who are members of top islands, so basically if there is 1 member who’s been using autoclickers or other illegal modifications are obviously gonna get banned. But, one thing that is left untouched is their team, so to combat this, the team will make sure that everyone plays legit, which includes screensharing members of top islands.

This team is only responsible for making sure that everyone plays fairly, and NOT making decisions. (Because thats why owners exist)

2) New Island striking system

As I have mentioned above, if an autoclicker/hacker gets caught and he is a member of a top team, he would get banned, but what about the island? The member has used his illegal modifications to help his team but at the end of the day the island is left untouched. To combat this, I suggest a new island striking system which includes:

2 members caught hacking- 1 strike (-10% of island value)

4 members caught hacking- 2 strikes (-20% of island value)

6 members caught hacking – Island disqualification from island top competition

Some people may argue that the rules for skyblock aren’t meant to be as harsh as the rules of factions, but just reconsider the fact that when an island member uses illegal modifications, the island is benefitting from it, and it is the leader’s responsibility to make sure that all his members are legit.

Some people may also say that what if a player joins a top island in the intention of aiming to reduce their island value by using illegal modifications, once again the island leader is responsible for his/her members.

3) Nerfing prices of /transfer

The prices of items on /transfer is too high specially considering the fact that you can get mobcoins only from crates or from /heads.

4) Fixing the enderman-grinding

The anticheat really hates people grinding endermen for some reason.
5) Adding Mobcoin-banknotes

Add a command /mobcoins withdraw (amount).
Reason(s):
1) Because there have been times when an island boosts another island, but there no one has any proof of it, so this team would make sure that there will be no such actions.

To make sure everyone is legit.

2) It is unfair that the member who has used illegal modifications to help his island get punished, but his island gets away with it.

3) Getting mobcoins is hard for players with no skyking ranks since they can't redeem their mobcoins in 1 click.

4) C'mon why not.

5) Its needs to be a thing.

Let me know your opinions, try not to go off-topic.
+1 very thought out and focused on making the next season better for everyone( and make it fair)

Last edited:

_Rules

Legendary Pika
+1 Amazing Suggestion now its gonna be fair and classic skyblock will be better.

OP
OP
Oh_Itz_Sahil

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
More suggestions:
- Island strikes for island boosting
I have seen islands boosting/getting boosted by other islands, and I think having a specific punishment for boosting would be a good idea.
For example, island boosting - Disqualification from island top payouts
This punishment may be too harsh or too light, let me know your opinions!

- Island strikes for merging
Over the last few seasons, islands have merged, and once again I think it would be better if there's a specific punishment that would be given for islands that merge
For example, island merge - 5 strikes (-50% of island value)
This punishment may also be too harsh or too light, let me know your opinions!

- Add the rules that need to be followed for island competition in the RULES PAGE
I think it would be better if the rules and punishments for offences are displayed in the RULES PAGE similar to the factions' rules.

1619693644612.png

For example,
Classic Skyblock & OP Skyblock

Rule (Disallowed) First Offense
Island boosting Disqualification

Let me know your opinions ;)

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Oh_Itz_Sahil,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Some are accepted, and some aren't.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.