Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Prison Suggestions For Normal Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsonu

Hey there I am fairly new to Pika Network but i have realized within a week or 2 i can hit free rank, so i was wondering if staff can add new ranks items etcc... new ranks after free can be civilian then cop then guard then warden or something like that

Wither23

Good suggestion!
More ranks can't be added after Free.But a new donator rank or a kit would be game-changing.If there are new additions,they'll be added next reset because interfering them this reset would break the economy.

-Sincerely,Wither

Bolja

Legendary Pika
new ranks after free can be civilian then cop then guard then warden

Nah NO! the only "warden" is me! Apart from this not a bad idea if you can tell me, what kind of benefits should give these new ranks to the players? Or you just mean some simple, boring rank which not give us nothing only a new prefix?

OP
OP
F

fatsonu

Boljia This can give players special kits and items, also can you add custom enchants which are unlocked at certain mine levels and to purchase these custom enchants it will cost A lot around 5bil per enchant and this is on norm pris

Bolja

Legendary Pika
hmm I think a custom enchant (new plugin) is a too big change for now. But maybe a good idea when the next prison coming out. I moving this thread to "suggestions" section , please wait a higher staff's reply.

[Moved from prison to suggestions]

ZaYuX

yes it should have enchanting shop that cost tokens and other usefull tools like kit nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.