Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Suggestion: Updates to BedWars!?

Suggestion:
Updates to BedWars!?

Detailed description:
So as a player of the amazing Pika network, I was wondering if the minigame BedWars could add a few updates. Firstly, maybe the BedWars server can be added with tons of new and popular maps...but as a BedWars grinder, I would recommend a map that isn't similar to SkyWars and more fun. Secondly, a solo queue for BedWars.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I feel like having new maps can attract more players since BedWars has recently been an intense and competitive game on Minecraft. And having Solo queue's can make a player be more independent, and if one day there happens to be a team of 4 with a lot of hackers while a new player comes in the server...he might just not play on the server. Thank you.

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yes, of course bedwars needs a lot of updating. Except for what you said I'd like to see some form of ranked queue so that the competitiveness gets increased even more (Plus it'll attract more people) and of coures new kits. +1

xCoolThe

Pika Lover
Great suggestion! Yep It'll be a big help for the players to have fun with a new mode, and more maps, for sure the owners are working on it with our fellow builders.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey collegemoney669,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0