Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: update the faction plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
update the faction plugin

Detailed description:
I am an old player of pika all this time I didn't see any update of faction plugin ( the plugin that allows you to make factions claim land and more)
there is a faction plugin I think its custom has a lot of things some of them, there are 4 ranks and they are:

starter: you just joined you don't have access to build in any claims of your faction and you have 0 stars the *
member: you join some time a co-owner can rank you up you can build in faction land and you have 1 star *

mod: a co-owner/owner ranked you up you have access to claim land and inviting other players

Co-owner: ranked by owner can do like lower ranks but he can also rank players co-owner is the 3legg of the owner help the faction its hard to keep up with a faction solo and he has 2stars

Owner: the owner i the one who plan how the season going to be how the base will be and other stuff and he will have 3stars *
and i mean but ranking up is giving acess in that faction like /f mod in the current faction plugin but you have more ranks to give players of your faction members

when you type /f show you get lot of info about the faction like: when the faction was created the enemies of the faction show the ally/truces(the pluging atm dont have truces) and the wealth of the faction

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.