Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ultimate chest or a new rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Ultimate chest or a new rank

Detailed description:
Sorry if there was allready a suggestion like this..

Can we create a new chest similar to "Rare Chest" but Ultimate chest has only very good stuff (example: spawners, over 250k, rank upgrades, keys & heads) & to get a key for it you need to either pay real money or get extremely lucky on rare chest.

Next rank could be bought for 100$ or rank upgrades from SkyPaladin to SkyKing for 50$.
SkyKing could have another inventory and command for it /inventory or /inv. SkyKing could also have same button as on lobby which shows on/off people (Hide Players) and command could be /hideplayers or /hp. 20x multiplier and 1 creeper, zombie & spider spawners.

Hope we get at least something new in the future if these suggestions are not good :/

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
Otherwise its really boring if nothing new gets added..
This is also benefit for helping donations and adding more money for Pika Network.

If you dont want these 2 suggestions, then feel free to ignore this but PLEASE add something new in the future :)

Example:

OP
OP
MrRavagen

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
I dont have an example since I pretty much explained them on Detailed description.

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
There is already a lot of ranks and chests,

I don't think we need it.

OP
OP
MrRavagen

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
4 ranks and 3 chests? I think we could get a bit more.
5 ranks & 4 chests would be just fine or 4 ranks & 4 chests.

Moon_420

Banned
[Ultimate Chest]
+1 It would be good to add it will give good Rewards and it should be called Ultimate Chest and be the Most Expensive and rarest of course with the best and most worthy loot in.
[Additional Inventory]
-1 This can be done with Player-Vault plugin but i don't prefer and if you want to Store anything then put it in Chest or EChest don't be lazy!.
[HidePlayers]
+0.5 This can be done like it's in Bed-Wars (At least it was when i first joined) but mehh suggestion not very very agreed with.
[New Rank]
+0.5 I think Skyblock has already enough ranks therefore a new rank shouldn't be added.

OP
OP
MrRavagen

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
Would be fun though to have a new rank to spend money on :D
Though Ultimate chest would be probably the best one to have extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.