Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: UHC PikaNetwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

logiepogey07

Suggestion:
UHC PikaNetwork

Detailed description:
Basically just UHC, y'know, the thing where you dont get regen and borders and stuff. Where you gotta get stuff fast and it is very stressful. Yep, thats the UHC i want on Pika-Network.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I want this on Pika-Network because all of the top servers are bad, no one plays on them, and most of them don't even speak english. I want a cracked UHC that is good, and on my favorite server.

Example:

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
-1 Not very well explained, what if a staff member dosn't understand this very well also for UHC Pika needs a bigger consistent player base which it lacks sometimes

Therefore games would be hard to fill making them boring.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I actually had made a very detailed suggestion about UHC a while back and I got quite some feedback. This suggestion however lacks the necessary detail needed for it to be considered. I'd love the idea of UHC being added to pika network so +1 just for the idea.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I actually had made a very detailed suggestion about UHC a while back and I got quite some feedback. This suggestion however lacks the necessary detail needed for it to be considered. I'd love the idea of UHC being added to pika network so +1 just for the idea.
I also made one but it didn't got much attention :/ oh well still i want uhc in pika but it should be made a seperate gamemode rather then making it in pactice i would also recommend players max ar 20 per map because pika doesn't have a consistent player base right now

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I also made one but it didn't got much attention :/ oh well still i want uhc in pika but it should be made a seperate gamemode rather then making it in pactice i would also recommend players max ar 20 per map because pika doesn't have a consistent player base right now
However, the already existing gamemodes need to be updated firstly for a gamemode to be added. But yeah, I agree on it being a seperate gamemode as practise would get quite some lag otherwise.

Flexier

I think the staffs should work on the current situation before taking another step.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
good day player

thanks for your interest in improving pika-network.
Unfortunately we have decided to deny this suggestion.

LOCKED and DENIED

Greetings from NoL1mit

Good evening,
NoL1mit

Status
Not open for further replies.