Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: The Real Future of Pika-Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCooler

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
The Real Future of Pika-Network!

Detailed description:
Hello!

Here i have written some useful information about the Pika-Network and how they can make the server more enjoyable for players!

First of all they need to have a "starting point".What does that mean is that they will have a place that they can start fixing all of the problems there, then start to perfecting that place and when that place is perfect and ready to be published without having any problems, any exploits,any bugs, any glitches and be sure that this place will be perfect!I know that i have been using the same words over and over again but this is the best way i can describe my suggestions and opinions.It will need competitiveness, it will need people that care about the server, that have dreams about the server and they want to make them real!This is why DutchminerHD didn't do so well.From my perspective he was the guy that did not care about the community, did not care about the players that were leaving the server and bassically did not care about the opinions of the players that play on his server!

And now Second of all the server will need stability!There will has to be a schedule at what every staff member does!They can't just log on and after like 10 minutes they are bored and log out.This is why the server has so many hackers.The server needs staff members that are active, that are doing their jobs, that are making the experience of an old or a new player fun!

That's all!It's not that much that you would think it would be but the server doesn't need too much.The server needs to be going forward and not stopping or going back!I love this server like many others and i see that the player base isn't the same like it was before back in the days, that the server could have over 1000 players on!

I really hope that the Staff Team of Pika-Network see this and get some inspiration about the server and it's future!Also i want to say that this is my personal opinion and i don't want to look bad or make the Staff Team look bad at the community!

-TheCooler

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
The reason of this suggestion i like what i am saying in the details, is to make the server more active!The server needs something new and it is not a new owner!It is a new "schedule" it need to be more instresting to a new player and not only!It has to be intresting to an old player too!This is the reason why!Think it the server is dying!And the Staff Team just watch the server.They sit back, relax, take some popcorn and watch it dying!Please Staff Team and Owners of Pika-Network take this suggestion as an inspiration for the future of Pika-Network!

-TheCooler

Example:

AlphaPizza

Veteran
There will has to be a schedule at what every staff member does!They can't just log on and after like 10 minutes they are bored and log out.This is why the server has so many hackers.The server needs staff members that are active, that are doing their jobs, that are making the experience of an old or a new player fun!
You really have no clue about anything, do you?

I was listening until this paragraph came along. Since you seem to be lacking a lot of knowledge, let me tell you how things work.

There is a minimum amount of hours per week that each staff member must be online and actively moderating. That is something we make sure is taken care of. However, staff are not available 24/7, so of course, you will see hackers and keep in mind that pika is a cracked server.

We do the best we can helping people and punishing rule-breakers, banning scores, if not hundreds of hackers each day.

We do all this without pay or thanks and still have to deal with immature children like yourself who have not a clue about what goes on behind the scenes. For each hacker we miss, there are 10 we ban.

And if you feel that you can do better than us, please do apply and prove yourself right.

Good day.

zquizle

Banned
Suggestion:
The Real Future of Pika-Network!

Detailed description:
Hello!

Here i have written some useful information about the Pika-Network and how they can make the server more enjoyable for players!

First of all they need to have a "starting point".What does that mean is that they will have a place that they can start fixing all of the problems there, then start to perfecting that place and when that place is perfect and ready to be published without having any problems, any exploits,any bugs, any glitches and be sure that this place will be perfect!I know that i have been using the same words over and over again but this is the best way i can describe my suggestions and opinions.It will need competitiveness, it will need people that care about the server, that have dreams about the server and they want to make them real!This is why DutchminerHD didn't do so well.From my perspective he was the guy that did not care about the community, did not care about the players that were leaving the server and bassically did not care about the opinions of the players that play on his server!

And now Second of all the server will need stability!There will has to be a schedule at what every staff member does!They can't just log on and after like 10 minutes they are bored and log out.This is why the server has so many hackers.The server needs staff members that are active, that are doing their jobs, that are making the experience of an old or a new player fun!

That's all!It's not that much that you would think it would be but the server doesn't need too much.The server needs to be going forward and not stopping or going back!I love this server like many others and i see that the player base isn't the same like it was before back in the days, that the server could have over 1000 players on!

I really hope that the Staff Team of Pika-Network see this and get some inspiration about the server and it's future!Also i want to say that this is my personal opinion and i don't want to look bad or make the Staff Team look bad at the community!

-TheCooler

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
The reason of this suggestion i like what i am saying in the details, is to make the server more active!The server needs something new and it is not a new owner!It is a new "schedule" it need to be more instresting to a new player and not only!It has to be intresting to an old player too!This is the reason why!Think it the server is dying!And the Staff Team just watch the server.They sit back, relax, take some popcorn and watch it dying!Please Staff Team and Owners of Pika-Network take this suggestion as an inspiration for the future of Pika-Network!

-TheCooler

Example:
Hello there,
Also don't forget that the Staff team try to get members from every timezone.
Every Staff member have a reallife and we aren't avaible 24/7! We do our best to support the Server.

Regards zquizle

OP
OP
TheCooler

TheCooler

Pika Lover
I am not saying saying that you don't do anything.I know that i don't have the knowledge that each Staff Member has but i do have a dream about the Pika-Network.And that dream is that the server needs to have no bug or anything and when you make a game it has to be kinda perfect.I know that you may not be able to make it like that but you still have to try.In these one or two months that have past i saw that the server has been dying faster than it used to.Look at your stats!Have you seen the server getting players?And even with the new owner, i haven't seen the player base to be rising!

This all i have to say.
-TheCooler

Attachments

• pika max conn.png
    pika max conn.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 11

umar1717

Banned
I am not saying saying that you don't do anything.I know that i don't have the knowledge that each Staff Member has but i do have a dream about the Pika-Network.And that dream is that the server needs to have no bug or anything and when you make a game it has to be kinda perfect.I know that you may not be able to make it like that but you still have to try.In these one or two months that have past i saw that the server has been dying faster than it used to.Look at your stats!Have you seen the server getting players?And even with the new owner, i haven't seen the player base to be rising!

This all i have to say.
-TheCooler
When the new owners were announced I saw around 100 extra players joining pika network.

OP
OP
TheCooler

TheCooler

Pika Lover
When the new owners were announced I saw around 100 extra players joining pika network.
Bruh, do you see the drop?
Look at it.The Pika-Network got a new Owner.What now?
Has the player base been increasing?
No, it hasn't, you want to why?
Because the aren't good games on the Network!The games aren't ''perfected enough'' so players can play them and have fun on them.

AlphaPizza

Veteran
New owners can't snap their fingers and *BHAM* Pika fixed.

They are continuously working and fixing stuff and yes, it will take a while until they work is public.

Like I said before, there is a LOT that you don't know as to what goes on behind the scenes. You have some kind of image in your head that the owners and staff team are sitting idle staring at a wall. But that is far from reality.

All you can do is be patient... or go on and keep complaining, but either way, we'll continue doing our jobs.

Good day. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.