Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: T-Helpers ability to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
T-Helpers ability to jail

Detailed description:
I think Trial Helpers, should be able to jail on every server or on pvp/arcade/non-pvp servers..

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I see trial helpers on server they don't moderate and there are lot of cheaters online and I think it'd be more useful and it would help I guess..

Example:
Like MrrRed2 having /jail perms on Op facs1

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I'd upvote this suggestion. As we all can see, staffs are spreaded out everywhere in the world so it has resulted in a variety of staff activity times. The server is coming closer to the point where at any given time in the day, a staff will be online to help players. If this suggestion is added, a staff member can moderate all servers but can have the most control over their own assigned server. This would prevent quite a lot of rule breakers from violating rules as well as hackers who would roam around the server when most staffs are offline. A huge +1 from me.

MrrRed2

Veteran
I agree a huge +1 from me 5 hackers are in /warp pvp with no other staff on or anyone with perms. great suggestion!

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I don't think you should interfere in staff related issues, I don't think this is allowed. Sorry.

IndieDemon

Veteran
Hey @Gideon/Leo

Firstly, its a good suggestion, but we ask people to apply for particular servers because we expect them to know about that server pretty well. We don't give them staff permissions on other servers until they pass some regulations and trainings in order to understand about what their duties are and how to properly moderate multiple servers. Secondly, we ask for suggestions from the players for the network not for staff related stuff. I am not saying that you did something wrong, but we only take suggestions for staff work from the existing staff members only.

Thank you.

Regards
Indie

Status
Not open for further replies.