Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion: Split skywars into 2 modes - Kitted Skywars and default Skywars

cabbageookie

Kits are pretty unfair for your casual player, fully disregarding skill for an unfair advantage achieved by lengthy grinding. Obviously, it would be a bit unfair to take away kits altogether, since those who chose to grind for them would be left with nothing. Furthermore, it doesn't seem like there is any ongoing plan to balance out kits to ensure fair gameplay.
So my suggestion is that normal Skywars shouldn't include kits, however 2 more modes: Skywars Kits Solo and Skywars Kits Doubles would be added. This way both people who prefer having an equal start or gamers who prefer a more progression-oriented experience are both happy. (plus there would now be 4 npcs just like bedwars so it looks cooler)

P.S: I think powerups are alright enough to have in normal Skywars, but that's up to developers should they choose to implement this.

divertente

Great Reporter
Kits are pretty unfair for your casual player, fully disregarding skill for an unfair advantage achieved by lengthy grinding. Obviously, it would be a bit unfair to take away kits altogether, since those who chose to grind for them would be left with nothing. Furthermore, it doesn't seem like there is any ongoing plan to balance out kits to ensure fair gameplay.
So my suggestion is that normal Skywars shouldn't include kits, however 2 more modes: Skywars Kits Solo and Skywars Kits Doubles would be added. This way both people who prefer having an equal start or gamers who prefer a more progression-oriented experience are both happy. (plus there would now be 4 npcs just like bedwars so it looks cooler)

P.S: I think powerups are alright enough to have in normal Skywars, but that's up to developers should they choose to implement this.
You can suggest that here. However, I doubt that something like this would get accepted.

v4sk3_

Rare Pika

As far as Rank Kits are OP, PikaNetwork will never do something like this. It wouldn't be fair for player that Spend Money for Ranks just to have some OP Kits. You can still suggest that here.

zekskitten

Great Reporter
It is unfair so I guess it is not going to happen, but please try suggesting i here.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Althought paid kits are overpowered, grindable ones are no where near powerful. You can easily kill a titan with titan kit anyways, normal diamond is better than prot 2 iron

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There's no need to repeat the same thing that has already been said
You slow for your time you didnt need to bump this, shut your promo homosexual dominik mysterio american professional wrestler a croatian professional pika forums no life you more deprived of vitamin D than a leaderboard player stuck in their mother's basement, great reporter you are a supporter of a community that only wants your money you gotta get outside where it's sunny or you going to have no knowledge get out and study don't want your life to be a tragedy you don't want to end up like a crusty junkie, i'm going to fry you like hot kuntucky cause i'm hungry hopefully this doesn't hurt you emotionally but you are already terrible mentally, your bone density is less than your braincells your grandpa has osteopenia you got osteoporosis hopefully you don't get ptosis.

I'm just kidding don't take that seriously I really don't care.

_Nikki99

Staff Member

I don't think this would get added tbh but it was a nice explanation :)

Sulcrus

Banned
Well, it's pretty unfair you can suggest by the links given on top by others