Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Suggestion: Some Major Suggestions & A Bug [Kit-PvP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Some Major Suggestions & A Bug [Kit-PvP]

Detailed description:
I am Very Old Player of Pika-Network , My IGN is [Bold]surab[/Bold] , I Should Suggest some Suggestions for The Betterment Of Pika-Network.

1: The God Crate is too OP, There are many Players Which Got Their Ultimate and Legend Ranks From God Chest. ( Also It Is Very Easy to Get Godly Crate Key From Voting and Epic Crates)

2: There is No Difference Between VIP and Normal Player, Because a VIP Kit Includes PI Armour and Sharp II Sword. Mean While The Normal Players Can Get PI Armour and Sharp I Sword Easily by Normal Kits. I Will Suggust to Make a Cool down Time On These Kits.

3: The Speed II Potions are too OP, which Means We Can`t PVP Easily, By Speed II the Players are much Speedy and Very Difficult To aim on Them. ( Please Remove Speed II Potions and Add Only Normal Speed Pots )

4: When a Player`s Health is Low , He Uses the EnderPearl To TelePort to some Far Place Which Can Gift Him a Life.

5: Shop is too expensive ( Which Gives Fully Normal Diamond Armour Set in 5k Whereas a Normal Player Can Also Get PI Diamond Armour Free from Kit ). There are no Potions in the Shop.

6: When We Select a Kit Our Inventory is Being Replaced By That Kit, And We Losts all of our inventory Items.

7: The Healing II Pots are also Too OP, I Will Suggust to Put Healing Pots For Sale on Shop not in the Kits.

=========================================

The Bug To Be Fixed

[Donors Bug] When the Donor`s Kit is on Cool Down, If They will rejoin The Kit-PvP Server The Cool Down Time is Being Reseted and They will Get The Kit Again.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP

Reason:
I am Suggesting These Because I Think if These Can Be Fixed , The Kit-PvP Server Should be Made Awersome and Exciting

Example:

OP
OP
Wajeeh2

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
Also There is No Unique Chest! Whereas There is Unique Key In The Voting Crate,
Many Players Are Complaining About This!

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
i disagree with point 3,4,7
3- get used to it and it also helps you improve your aim furthermore it's a extension to pot pvp so it's fair.
4-enderpearls are a key element for survival maybe even for a player who has disadvantage on the gear .It also helps to keep the kill count lower so people can not grind ,furthermore you know there is a platform above from which if a player falls with underrated gear would die but a rank person would still be alive so it's fair if enderpearls are used .
7-healing pots are fine again a survival element also if it would be nerfed then fire aspect sword would become too op to use .

i also want to add that exp bottles should be made much cheaper 750 for 16 bottles is just a ripoff , also once i opened a godly chest which give awarded me with a ultimate kit yet i didn't get it in my inventory

ruzyxo

Veteran
I would say the same as FAMESCARE.

5- Yes, shop is too expensive because we are trying to make kit-pvp more challenging, you may purchase unenchanted armor so you can enchant it to higher protection levels than the armor from /kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.