Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Prison Suggestion: some ideas for prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
some ideas for prison

Detailed description:
1- make the ranks lit bit more expansive (i ranked for a to free rank in 2 days without hands out) make it lit bit hard everyone can rank up to free then what?
2- and other levels of prestige like prestige 1 - 2 - +3 the higher the prestige the higher selling price in the mine sell sign
3- make the mines bigger, the bigger the better
4-remove the boosters from the ranks and replace them with an item when you apply it you get the boost for everyone or solo ( 2 types: solo and for everyone) to get the booster you need to use token from voting or from a vote crate
5- remake the /warp shop its hard as to know an item without the name (some items have just the id don't have the name or item frame to tell what is it)
6- bring silking spawners and access to turn villager zombie into a villager, the people who get to free first get all the villager for themselves
7- add vote crates and vote parties
8-bring the old map as the players say if you have a copy of it
9- add quests for some money the higher you unlock quest the higher the price gets harder (like quests in skyblock)
10-add a new crate in it there is commands like /craft /feed and other and can get this crates from voting or other players selling it to you
11- add /ad and /adshop
thanks for reading if you have some ideas post down some of this ideas can work for op-prison and this is meant for the next reset
-shadow

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Prison
OP-Prison

Reason:
some ideas

Example:
some ideas

OP
OP
shadow1755

shadow1755