Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: some ideas for op- faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
some ideas for op- faction

Detailed description:
1- /gmc in opfac is too much just take a sec and think about it the server is op faction not creative and it will make a huge deferent between nondonor players and donor players the last thing that player have /gmc to make money is dupping and sell the gear
2- Add tokens to get tokens you get them from xp (like in opsb you trade 10xp level for 1token) when you get lot of them you can trade them for gear spawners genbuckets and more
3-Make gen bucket for everyone and little bit cheaper ffs
4- Add boosters (public or solo) and they have 1job make a boost while selling an item x0.1 or x0.2 or x0.3 or x.04 or x2 cuz its opfactions
5- Every player should have 15 fpower to make easier for nuubs like me
6- Remove the shop under the spawner its laggy af if you don't have a beast pc
7- Donors players have like 100+ pv they don't need a base make it lower so they make bases so raid can be a thing
8- Make spawners unstackeble ( you cant stack them )
9- Bring /kit raid back plz ;-;
10- Make the end little bit bigger
11- Make the world have flat bedrock level
12- Make the nether baseabble ( you can make a base there) like end have flat smooth netherrack ( you can place water)
13- Change the loot of vote crate -cobra kit sucks

if you read until end thx and all of this will be after reset (like the worlds) i know lt of people will hate dont kill me this is just suggestions to make the server kinda good from me perspective DONT KILL ME

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
idk

Example:
idk

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
some ideas for op- faction

Detailed description:
1- /gmc in opfac is too much just take a sec and think about it the server is op faction not creative and it will make a huge deferent between nondonor players and donor players the last thing that player have /gmc to make money is dupping and sell the gear
2- Add tokens to get tokens you get them from xp (like in opsb you trade 10xp level for 1token) when you get lot of them you can trade them for gear spawners genbuckets and more
3-Make gen bucket for everyone and little bit cheaper ffs
4- Add boosters (public or solo) and they have 1job make a boost while selling an item x0.1 or x0.2 or x0.3 or x.04 or x2 cuz its opfactions
5- Every player should have 15 fpower to make easier for nuubs like me
6- Remove the shop under the spawner its laggy af if you don't have a beast pc
7- Donors players have like 100+ pv they don't need a base make it lower so they make bases so raid can be a thing
8- Make spawners unstackeble ( you cant stack them )
9- Bring /kit raid back plz ;-;
10- Make the end little bit bigger
11- Make the world have flat bedrock level
12- Make the nether baseabble ( you can make a base there) like end have flat smooth netherrack ( you can place water)
13- Change the loot of vote crate -cobra kit sucks

if you read until end thx and all of this will be after reset (like the worlds) i know lt of people will hate dont kill me this is just suggestions to make the server kinda good from me perspective DONT KILL ME

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
idk

Example:
idk
The description is listed and the reasons are idk and I don't really know what's the point of suggestioning this and half of this are already in the game.

OP
OP
shadow1755

shadow1755

Epic Pika
What does that mean?
its mean you cant put 2+ spawners in 1 item slot in your inventory ( you cant have a stack of 64 igs you can have just 1igs per slot)

and i meant by idk: i dont know what should i put in the reason, and if you want to be smart and troll the system aka sending 2 same msg to get your msg higher its not cool stop it get some help and eat some ice cream

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
its mean you cant put 2+ spawners in 1 item slot in your inventory ( you cant have a stack of 64 igs you can have just 1igs per slot)

and i meant by idk: i dont know what should i put in the reason, and if you want to be smart and troll the system aka sending 2 same msg to get your msg higher its not cool stop it get some help and eat some ice cream
Unstackable means you can't stack them

LiadTheGreat

Banned
wow, that good one...
+1 from me, give to pika more ideas.
LiadTheGreat was here :)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think this suggestion is really entailing the whole, faction mojo part, which I don't disagree, but you have to take into aspect the whole "OP" part, I agree with some, but these suggestions feel like they're going t'words to help YOU. These suggestions are alright but some, I know aren't going to make it..

79lb

Legendary Pika
As I donated 50€ to have my perks you want to say, to get them removed and get donators to Same level as players? What is the point of donating for rank then? There is kit Raid Under /Carl, why flat bedrock level? Everything isnt supposed to be easy.
As saying more about taking away gmc, that's what op about opfactions, you can't take away donators perks, If they did, most of players won't donate and will leave the server.

-1 for gmc idea. -1 for making bedrock flat, +1 for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.