Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: SO MANY

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLogxnz

Suggestion:
SO MANY

Detailed description:
Aright hey there !!! i m 9D3 btw
This suggestions may really make pika way better
disclaimer : i m talking about all servers not only one
1.Hackers : nobody will keep playing if there is a hacker and that happenes alot so u should recruit more staff team that really know how to differentiate between hackers and laggers and pro (and btw izhi u r freaking hacking idc what do u say lmao jk jk) or u get a better anticheat not that 1 dollar one's
2.Laggers : so i m a hcf player so what they did is put a plugin if u have ping more than (ex. 300) u get kicked
or u make a eu na or whatever server and pay hella money
3.BUGS : THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE if /helpop doesn't work how i can say HELP STAFF HACKER i will do this "Shout : fkin ass noob hacker go kys" there is too many bugs i don't really know but /report doesn't work on practice and kitmap if there is even there should be and /helpop doesn't work on bedwars and there is glass broken in lobby like bruh
4.Lazy/bad staff : first of all of staff i have met is doing his job shout out to those guys they know them self <3 but sure atleast 10% of the staff team a lazy a** one he see helpops and doesn't do anything and he is like nah thank you i m chilling and u know how to fix that and i m not saying that all who i know is freakin perfect no one is perfect but they do some faults tbh like everyone does even me no jk i m perfect no jk again i m noob
5.MAP FIX : there is at practice there is a map it has brick and nether stuff there is one side that there is a hole like 1x16 i was reking kids man and i fall in it ....
and there is some maps that there will be a random a** hole that u fell in it and f*** you up (btw it's a** and hole not a**hole)
6.TEAMSPEAK : teamspeak needs more rooms more stuff umm more people on it cuz if people was communicating with eachother flammers will decrease and idk just say come on ts for a free cookie but make sure to give him his cookie
NOTE :
i really didn't play on many servers i just played fast game of bedwars and i will go check skywars whatever but just making sure cuz too lazy to check it now skywars loot make sure it's good not op and not bad
i m just saying for the server and shout out to all the staff that i talked with u r all cool guys forget me and ur dead kid :3 <3 no hate to anyone and someone can pls change my name on forums to 9D3 my name sucks right now

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums
Discord
TeamSpeak
Other

Reason:
i just want to make the server better idk why but cuz i m back i used to play on here before i get prem and prem gone so yeah

Example:
TOO LAZY

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
well thats a lot of text.
so lets just reply.
1. they are always trying to get staff. but you see, not every1 that is actually good applies. there is mostly those 12 y/olds that are triggered about hackers and that write like 5 words in ''my motivation'' or watever. so yea.
About anticheat. as much as i know, they made it, but its not good. but... anticheats are hard to make and they arent cheap.
2. its a good suggestion. i've been suffering from lagers lately. they should add it
3. again, you got the point. for me its hard to get staff because i dont know who is online. who can come and stuff. so if there was /report or /helpop, it would be good.
also, its hard to imagine it, but in this sever there isnt enough people to maintain server and fix all the bugs. as well as sometimes stuff doesnt get finished. such as leaderboards in eggwars (previous season) ect. they just run the server and do just enough so they can play it.
4. we are humans.
5. has happened to me too. but as i said in 3rd point.... there isnt enough people to maintain the server
6. well i dont use teamspeak as much as i used to so i cant say anything about it
Last thing to say. WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.