Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFreshie_

Suggestion:
Skins

Detailed description:
There is a plugin called "Skin restorer" and many and many servers use it, I'm pretty sure pika uses it too but We don't have perms to set ourselve's skin, I would like to suggest adding /skin (username) for those players who don't have a skin. It will make the server more fun.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because the skin plugin's permission isn't given to us.

Example:

shadow1755

Epic Pika
there is this plugin in pika but sometimes work the other don't i hope they fix it so its working 100% (and they will not cuz op-faction just reset and they work on it)

Olly

Pika Lover
The plugin works sometime's but not all the time.

Davidva

Veteran
You can use /skin feature at Pikanetwork. You only need to relogging by going to the hub and join back a server. Then your skin will be updated. (This is how it worked as staff, im not sure it works the same for the public one.)

umar1717

Banned
/skin is installed on pika but it’s a bit on and off, it Goes and comes back. A bit glitchy basically

Narumi

Pika Lover
/skin is installed on pika but it’s a bit on and off, it Goes and comes back. A bit glitchy basically
I agree and sometimes you are the only one who can see your skin because it is only updated just for you but sometimes it is updated for all and everybody can see it. its a bit buggy that it is not working 100% but still working.

Status
Not open for further replies.