Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Server staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroruler

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Server staff

Detailed description:
The pika network is one of the most famous cracked servers
but also a big network like pika needs more staff to watch
the players to play far and the games in lobbys and in maps to have very nice and friendly environment for the new players
and for the old players.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
on that big network have a lot of hackers how is playing unfair and make the players to not feel good and because of that or some player become hackers or some players left the server and that is a minus for the network. Another reason is
some players think how is the ''boss'' and better than other players and all that make an environment not friendly for the players

Example:
My ideas are I have seen in other networks an ever game have a different head admin how is control the admins the mods and the helpers in them game. Here is only one head admin how he make all the apply and the work alone and is so tired it is better to have a different
head admin in every single game because every player how he will go to apply for to become staff in one game the player how is the head admin in that game he will see them apply if an another player he go to apply in a different game then the other head admin how is in that game how that player apply he will read them apply with that we make faster to accept them or to depend on them apply.Another idea is if someone and help the server and he go to apply and to get depend on for him grammatic is unfair the grammatic in the ban or mute is not so useful is that guy knows how to communicate it does not need it to have right grammatic the most important is why wants to be staff members if the head admin does not look the grammatic that server he will win a lot of new players how to want to apply and a lot of players how is very good in them jobs. Last but not unlist is the owner to put two new plugins the first plugin is for when someone turns on the hacks to get auto ban and the secondly is when someone of the hackers gets ban when he makes another account to come the server to kick them out and to cant join again.

Thanks if you read it all my suggestions how I recommend on staff members I hope to like it and also if that idea gets to follow that server he will be more successful and better than other servers.

Yours,
Heroruler

Desiiweee

Banned
Staff always try to keep the server clean from hackers, Staff can't be online everyday because they have other things to do. And i'm sure that the head-admin is trying to get good staffs to moderate the servers

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Staff are already making an effort to keep watch on the server. They also have other problems.

Have a lovely day,
iactivateMC

ThaWither

Epic Pika
I want to Thanks Staff for there Hard Work in this Cool server
I GET a mc prem and I still play in pika ll the timme because pika the Best Server in the world
:):):):):halo::halo:

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
if somome is think how is good idea lets make +1 i have seen in others servers and is work so well

OP
OP
Heroruler

Heroruler

Pika Member
Staff always try to keep the server clean from hackers, Staff can't be online everyday because they have other things to do. And i'm sure that the head-admin is trying to get good staffs to moderate the servers

I don't say how the staff is not good I try to say if we have more head admins and we make the applys easier we have more players to apply so that is mean more staff and the staff how is not is not so enough for that hole server that server is so big the members of staff can't be online I know and I know how he can't find all the hackers in mine opinion with that trips how I say the thinks for head admins be easier and the apply for someone to become members of staff easier too. that is a suggestion is not mean how must get following maybe the members have better ideas.

BramOG

Epic Pika
Staff have lifes aswell please respect that. Other than that Loads off players appeals and got denied you can't just ask them to accept more staff they need to make a good apply for that. There are loads off players that where staff and still try to help the community by recording. Most players just ask staff to record and ban them like why? You guys can't do it you're self download bandicam it's free and good for bad pc's just record upload and report to make staff life easyer.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
I don't think telling them they need more staff is going to help that fact at all since they obviously know this...

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @Heroruler !
As some people have said here, Staff Members have lives too, we can not patrol the server 24/7. Also, this is the exam period, that is the reason why we have less active staff. I just finished my exams myself too. Some still need to begin so they either don't play or they play less then normal, wich is totally acceptable. With the server being cracked so everyone can just make an alt and go hack on there again, if they get IP banned they go on a VPN and get banned 3 moire times to just do it all over again, it is not easy on us, we know about the hackers and we (unlike all other servers) train the trial helpers to detect hacks to make the staff team more efficient.
I am sorry but I will downvote this suggestion.

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.