Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Reset op factions add /f warp sell wands custom enchants /f perk /f perm and /f mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROManosWAR

Suggestion:
Reset op factions add /f warp sell wands custom enchants /f perk /f perm and /f mission

Detailed description:
Op factions is a great place for a long time pvp building playing but now everyone has everything (For exable I have 300 blaze spawners) so no one play. But not more a reset is here with a lot of updates.
- wanted more /f homes wanted them private? Today is your Day because /f warp is here type /f setwarp warpname password(optional) and your dream will be true
- it is boring to open chest per chest anyways wanted sth to do it for you? Well look no futher sell wands are here you just need to press the right click in your mouse and the impossible will be possible
- do you like my sword? Oh it has sharpness 5 it is really good. I know. But all the players have protection 14. Don't worry the custom enchants are here just go to the stupid NPC in hub give him the useless exo and a magic book will appear in your inventory. More enchants that is awesome
- wanted to have speed in your clan without beacons? Well this is YOUR Day because /f perk has been added just send some tokens to get haste speed and more in your claim. How can I take this tokens? Just do the missions in /f mission
- want a private /f homes want members can invite a other members? Sth magic happend in the world sth that made /f perm true now you can control any rank what commands you want to have you can control allys truces even enemys and neutrals

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
I think I said a lot in detailed sorry for that everything is explained there

Example:

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I honestly think they can do a lot with Op Factions. It's such a big server and it can be made even better. A reset would be good because of the unbalanced economy, something like an /f home for moderators and owners, co-owners, stuff that makes Op-Facs less about the MCMMO and pvp, and more about it's intended feature, factions..

Resfeber_

Pika Member
I really don't think we should add custom enchants. Custom enchants is available on Galatix and I think that is a good enough division. Though a reset is every OpFactions player's dream because of the hacked money and the unbalanced economies. A better RAM portion for OpFactions is something I'd add on so we could actually raid on OpFactions. Most of the cannons can't work on there.

Red_Fix

A reset is not a good idea...
Everyone worked really hard for their base or their grinders...

Status
Not open for further replies.