Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
reactions

Detailed description:
helper: a reaction for helper+
something like "helper approved"
Moderator: a reaction for Moderator+
something like "Moderator approved"
same goes to admin and head admin and maybe even owner incase yoeri ever gets on the forums.
add these reactions and remove the "staff approved" one

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
would be better then giving only mod+ "staff approved"

Example:
dont got any examples

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I originally didn't get what you meant. Are you saying if a helper likes the idea they can +1 it with a custom thing that shows they approve it. If you are, not to be rude or dis your idea but it would just be unnecessary. If a helper likes your idea enough they can get in contact with higher staff and they can discuss it. Then I'm assuming that's when higher up staff will come and close the topic and either approve or deny it. So it's not only approved by one of they staff members I believe they discuss the topic if the idea is worthy of them having a discussion.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Sorry to bother you @Whitei520 but I'm not staff so I guess my opinion in this matter isn't really all that important as I don't know the process of how staff approves and denys topics, what do you think about this?

OP
OP
NoL1mit

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Sorry to bother you @Whitei520 but I'm not staff so I guess my opinion in this matter isn't really all that important as I don't know the process of how staff approves and denys topics, what do you think about this?
as a former staff member i can say that all "ingame" sugeestions are looked at by headadmins and normal admins, all forum sugegestions are mostly looked at by whitei sometimes hthe head admins too

JokeyYT

Pika Member
would be a great idea and it'll improve pika's forums alot.

MECHAME

Veteran
Denied.

This isn't a necessary suggestion and won't be added since it would make the ratings section more messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.